Saturday 31 October 2009

Kissing and Telling.....we all do it!

I am just a dry babe at the moment. I get too tired from work so bad that I just eat
and sleep off. I love my blog but my brain isn't even giving me the slightest clue as to what to blog about.
Then someone graciously tagged me and I thought to myself just blog about this joo and stop being lazy. Life is all about variety now, so we shall deviate from the normal gbeborun and just deal with this....lol



1.My last kiss......was with my boo and little boo (his was filled with saliva and dribble tho)

2. I am listening to.......sonny with a chance on Disney Network.

3. I talk........a lot. At home, with friends and most importantly with boo. I am sure sometimes he wishes I can just go mute. lol

4. I love.......God, me, boo, my son and of cos anyone reading this.

5. My best friends .....they know themselves now abi.

6. My first real kiss........was in Uni.

7. Love is..........from the heart.

8. Marriage is........a job but love makes it easier in a way.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking..........I am going to give Temmytayo a million naira.

10. I'll always be grateful for..........what God has brought me through.

11. The last time I really cried was because...........I didn't have a job and i was tired of staying at home.

12. My cell phone.........is a blackberry. Hee Hee.

13. When I wake up in the morning............I first say a word of prayer then study my bible.

14. Before I go to bed.......... I shower, pray and count sheep before sleeping off.

15. Right now I am thinking about..........stopping this and getting ready to go to the gym.

16. Babies are..........God’s gift. We should handle with great care.

17. I go on face book everyday.........i look out for new pictures really.

18. Today I..........will be going to the gym. Make lunch and then read some books I have been trying to read since Jan last year.

19. Tomorrow I will be........in church for 7 am, come back home and sleep!

20. I really want to be........what God has planned for me to be. He is not done with me yet.

21. Someone that will most likely re post this is.....all of you now.

8 comments:

Downtheaisle said...

I agree wit u...marriage is a job, but love makes it easier..lol

Myne said...

Now I know a little more about you. LOL little boo's kiss. Say a prayer for us in church oo as you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hope your job is going well?

Yankeenaijababe said...

aww sweet post, can imagine...good to know your work is going great.. My greetings to baby temmy.

Writefreak said...

Nice one, i like the part about God taking you somewhere..

And the kisses part..nice one, how old is your son?

Writefreak said...

Nice one, i like the part about God taking you somewhere..

And the kisses part..nice one, how old is your son?

Lady A said...

I love the whole list. However you had a sista baggin up when you said you talk alot and wish boo could be put on mute, lol. Same here!
Congrats on the job, I so feel you. Hopefully mines is next. Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

update pls

temmy tayo said...

@downtheaisle:honestly it may sound like a cliche but it is true.

@Myne:Said a prayer for you babe.

@YankeeNaijaBabe:thanks dearie.

@Whitefreak:lil temmy is 1 yr.

@Lady A: thanks hun,we talkers rock joo.

@Anon: you gerrit...the update!