Sunday 18 October 2009

2 years today, I am grateful to God.

Funny how time flies.

It is exactly two years today that I have been living with and loving my boo. Marriage is a good experience when the hand of the Lord is in it.

Today I remember how much I badly wanted to marry my Ex. Peeps that are familiar with my tales will surely remember how I cried, wailed, sobbed and did all sorts when Ex decided to throw away the 5 years we spent together.

To cut it all short, I bless God for the 2nd of April 2007 when I spoke with boo for the first time and couldn't get over his ''voice''. I guess I became hooked on that voice since then. Ours was like a fairy tale. We met and married under 6 months and till today I bless God that I did allow myself to listen to God and not my heart.

I have not been the perfect wife but God gave me a man that sees my weakness and still chose to be my strength.

Thank you boo! Luv, luv and luv you.

18 comments:

Myne said...

Awww, this is sweetness!

Congrats on your anniversary and many more years to both of you.

kuesooM said...

I most definitely remember! God is awesome! Congrats!

Yours is a tale I never forget!

Anonymous said...

May He cause you and the Hubby to have many many many many years of bliss and unconditional love together!!!

Yankeenaijababe said...

Congrats Temmy.Happy 2 years and more sweet ones to come, God is good. Wow, you have come this far in your marriage, how sweet.

histreasure said...

May God continue to bless and keep you both in friendship..there shall continually be testimony in ur mouth..God bless u and urs!!

mimidoo said...

Congrats!!!!

Omosewa said...

Awwwww sis Temmy, Happy Anniversary. By Gods grace, e ma pe fun ara yin!!!
I always smile when i remember you and Mr O. My love to mini-you.

Blessing said...

aww congrats! May ur marriage continue to flourish!!

Anonymous said...

Tayo, o ga o. So omode ana ti di gbogbo bigz gurlz now abi? Hmm...it seems like yesterday when I used to bring you fish peppersoup and we would cry together and laugh together over Mr.O but look at you now, small you, you have married and have a handsome young man. Hahaha..don't mind me ojare, it's been a journey and thank you for sharing your heart with us. You know you inspired me to start blogging don't you? I have loved coming around here and thank you for keeping it real. Happy anniversary my love.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

awesome! Congrats and happy anniversary!

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Rita said...

This is lovely...Congrats and may God continue to bless your marriage...

Anonymous said...

Awww! Sweet.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

awee. Praise God and congratulations.. many many more years to come in Jesus name... Remember to keep God in the middle and through any storm you might face, you will be just fine.

aloted said...

congrats...

everything always works out for our good :)

doll (retired blogger) said...

wow! nice..

Favoured Girl said...

Congrats on your anniversary dearie! God is always faithful to His children. I pray you and your husband continue to grow in God's love everyday!

Unknown said...

Time really flies Temmy, I remember how we were all cajoling u like there was no tomorrow. Congratulations!!

temmy tayo said...

@Calabar Gal: Babe long time oh. Thanks a lot but how come I am not invired to your blog. Oya quick quick allow me in.