Tuesday 13 October 2009

10 questions for the single and married.....

To everyone that did me the honours of passing through this page to congratulate me.... I appreciate thee. Ese pupo, thank you!

Training isn't so much fun at the moment joo but I can't possibly complain now. I shall let you know as things unfold in my new environment.

Back to the questions, here we go:

1. Why do single girls feel or think that married men are their best choice when it comes to boyfriends or future husbands. I personally think that a man that hides you from his wife and tells you in confidence that he doesn't love his wife anymore but you is only a lying bastard!

2. Why do we enjoy criticizing other peoples decisions about their life partners. How is it our business if Miss O decides to marry Mr A because he is from a comfy home? Shebi na their cup of tea be that now. Trust someborry like me I must talk oh. But I have changed sha,now I will wait till they start to beat themselves before I now say ''shebi I told you''. May God forgive me.

3. Why does it come easy to people to just believe that marriage will bring an end to loneliness? Kai, it doesn't work like that. I have this friend that feels that she is lonely now cos she is not married. I know and i have heard of married people that hardly talk to one another. If you find it difficult to relate with people in your single state then being married wont make any difference.

4. Why does it become so difficult in abusive relationships either mental or physical feel they wont find happiness again by leaving the scums battering them? Na by force? Is it until the man beats the daylight out of her?

5.Why does letting go of our body weight come easy to married women, especially after the first child. I am sure that a lot of women actually notice that they pile on weight in the stomach area. I am so guilty of this, initially i was bothered and i started exercise but now I have relaxed and my tummy looks as if i will be popping soon! Imagine if i was single, would i have allowed that?

6. Does being ''happily married'' makes anyone the judge and lord of someone else's marriage? This brings me to my Uncle B who feels that every man must behave like him to have a good marriage. Just beacuse he cheats on my aunt bit he settles her big time with cars, trips abroad and what ever she desires.

7. Why is it so difficult to move an after a breakup? I mean......

8. Why do we all want to use blackberry?

9. Why did i choose to blog about this sef by the way. Maybe writers block is affecting moi...

10. Thank God I made it up to 10. Ciao!

14 comments:

Lady A said...

Lol, no you don't have writer's block.
Good questions! You know, it's one of those things that everyone has to discover on their own. All we an do is hope for the best for them. I for a long time was lonely yet married. Marriage doesn't cure loneliness!

One blogger said to me that the reason why she messes with married men is because they treat her good. I wanted to slap her so bad! I told her, "DUHHHHHHHHHHH, of course they are going to treat you good! You are his p****. If he treated you bad like he does his wife, then he knows you won't stay!!!!" Mind you this lady is in her 40's.

temmy tayo said...

@Lady A:Well, odikwa serious oh like my people will say in blog world.

It is just sooo sad that men behave the way they do some times.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Great questions and congrats on the job, God has only started blessing you. Ok so answers:
1. This is a sign of very low self esteem and greed(wrapped in one), o and being dellusional. No married man is going to leave his wife for you (we single girls just don't get that), even the ones that aren't married will not leave their gfs for you. If they do, trust that karma is a witch and she will come back for your behind (besides God is not unjust, you break a home and you will have no peace).

2. Jealousy (shikaina), face your own and stop poke nosing.

3. Self esteem issues again, thinking someone else can make you happy when you do not have happiness within you.

4.This baffles me, the men make you believe that you are nothing without them, as they panel beat you, they also love on you so it confuses a lot of women (it is not your portion in Jesus name).

5.This is something that irks me to no end, we feel we have found someone and locked him in so we get lazy. I love to workout and I have always done it, even in the midst of working, school and everything else. You have to take care of you so you can take care of others. Ladies, do not let yourselves go. TT that includes you o :-p. He did not marry you with pot belly so its your duty to keep yourself up, let your man be proud of the fact that you did not let yourself go(one of men's biggest fears)

6 Heck no, its the ones that judge that have the worst marriages (my observation).

7.Hmmmm, it takes time and a conscious effort and the help of God.

8. Lol at this one, the crackberry has not gotten me yet.

9.You posed great questions. Kudos

10.Lol, I am sad bcos I have to go back to working on my paper....rats!!

God bless!!

Yankeenaijababe said...

@Temmy

Great questions and happy your training is going well. I can't even find answers to some asked, it is shocking that the world chooses to think and behave as they feel.

Why would someone follow a married man, because drama is sweet. I have friends that date married men, very disgusting and they feel he loves them. What?

Infact some questions still get me going crazy, why do people behave the way they do? Some people love to display certain behaviors to get unneccessary attention. A man would ask a question to create draw attention to himself.

You have to keep looking good for your man o, marriage is just the beginning of a sweeter journey, try to remain dedicated to working out at the gym, eat healthy, exercise daily, your man would be happy if everytime you always look hot for him.

Myne said...

Who can say why people do the things they do? I know myself I will never date a married man or presume to pass judgment on other people's life choices.

Glad to know your job is starting off well. Maybe that will help you keep in shape.

Tee~Blahnick said...

My take is: if a man leaves someone else for you, he SURELY will leave ur as$ for someone ELSE! (its just a marra of time)But single girls nowadays don't ever think that far!.. Its very sad

temmy tayo said...

@anon; thanks a bunch for taking time out to tackle those questions. Appreciated.

@YankeeNaija:training is great babe and thanks oh I am joining the gym asap.

@Myne Whitman: Thanks hun. I hope so too cos i get to climb stairs everyday. No lift. Office is on the 3rd floor!

@Tee Blahnick: Thanks hun for stopping by. Great answer but they wont learn now.

Anonymous said...

temmytayo hi, on your nos one:

not every single girl dates a married man,

not every married man dates a single girl(there are willing married women).

having said that,

1. some say married men are nicer to date

2. others say that 'wise' married men date married women (saving all him from the extra mess that comes with extra marital affairs

3. some others say they are tricked by the man.that he would claim to be single. i know a very young girl, early 20's...the guy told her he was single. they began dating, started attending functions as a couple- in matching outfits, he spent time and money on her....only for her older sister's friend to tell her months down the line that 'boyfriend' was actually husband to one and daddy to two or three.lets just say she didnt handle it well.

bummer!!!

I pray that i never see what will make me as a single babe, date a married man knowingly or unkowningly.

Ciao

D

Blessing said...

Lol...very good questions!...you got me thinking, hmm...

Lady A said...

Hey TemmyTayo!
Guess what?! I finally did the '10 Things I learned from Marriage'. So check out my main blog (Breakthroughs on the Journey).
Tata

histreasure said...

all the questions are right on point and i'm reflecting on them..
i so heart the weight gain thing..i'm trying so hard, e no easy o esp if u de house like me.

olusimeon said...

lol..what a way to make it up to 10..nice tho..

temmy tayo said...

@Histreasure: Used to be a stay at home mom. That was the begining of my weight piling days.

@Simeone:lol. I tried now.

Flyygirl said...

lol great post! u asked questions most of us think about.

...totally feel you on the BB question. I'm beginning to feel like I need one, but y? so I can BB IM my fellow BB friends, and that's just not a good enough reason.

it is well, God will provide men for all single ladies out there, at HIS time.