My back hurts!
Seriously i just think pregnancy has its good and bad sides. And since i am very bored why not make a list of the advantages and disadvantages.
1. THE BUST SURELY WILL INCREASE (ISN'T THAT FAB?)
2. YOU CAN BECOME A VERY LAZY WIFE ON THE EXCUSE OF BEING TIRED.
3. YOU HAVE PEOPLE FALLING OVER TO ATTEND TO ALL YOUR NEEDS. (that's when u know your hubby can actually cook,hoover,wash and do all sorts)
4. YOU CAN AFFORD TO FINISH EATING WITHOUT WASHING YOUR HANDS AND THEN SLEEP OFF ON THE COUCH(heavenly i swear by it).
1. OH MY WORLD, SOME WOMEN CAN GET SO SICK,ILL(WOTEVER) TO THE POINT OF ASKING GOD IF HAVING A BABY IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ANY WOMAN!
2. BACK ACHE IS SURE,SOMETIMES THE THIGHS TOO. (URGH)
3. YOU GET THIS LOOK OF EEYA PELE WHEN YOU ARE WALKING ON THE STREET AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT TO COLLAPSE.
Can't think of any more random disadvantage jare.
Ehen, you won't believe some people( i am not mentioning names o) are lobbying to become god parents for my baby. In my philanthropic nature I have decided that instead of having god mother and god father only, why not create my own list. So here it goes;
and of cos finally god mother/father.
This way now there won't be fight at all. Vera(pls dnt tell her) even sent me $1000 dollars for the form which was on sale for $500 only o, so she can be godmother. Seeing that she is dead serious about this position I berra make her Chief godmother,who knows she might be a RANGE ROVER for the baby.
Ehen, didnt someone even say she was ready to give me ideas about names.
Please let the list flow, i am looking for posh names. All I have in my head now are names like Peaches,sunflower, hazelnut, dove e.t.c. Saw a Naija movie recently and the lead actress was called CHELSEA! The producer or the director of that movie should be shot I swear. Well thinking about it o on a lighter note I might just name my baby NOTTINGHAM.