Saturday 1 August 2009

It is the 1st Of August and I am pregnant yet again....

I am ever so grateful to God Almighty for today. This time last year I was about popping,heavy with pregnancy, dark and bloated. To climb the stairs was like a tough job and I can remember my aunt was always shouting you need to climb this stairs 8 times a day so that your delivery will turn out very easy. I climbed stairs so tey, my leg talk one day say: I NO SEND YOU ERRAND! With all my evening strolls and,prancing about, yours truly still had a Cesarean section when the boy no wan commot for my belle. I guess it was the pounded yam i was addicted to in my eight month. Kai, I chop iyan so tey my already round and big tummy will now become very hard and I will be breathing like someone that was ready to pass out. I too like food.lol

Anyways, lil man was due on the 13th but trust me I was already ready to push from the 1st of August, who is going to wait another 2 weeks,lai lai no be me. So, I started walking and cleaning the house with the hope of getting the boy frustrated enough to jump out. For where, the boy just stayed kampe for there oh.

As usual on the night of the 9th I took my ''Iyan'' as usual and went to sleep. Do I even call that sleep, I was just tossing and turning as no position was comfy anymore at that stage. Being gone that far means I normally ''pee'' like 7 times before morning(sad abi). So I went to pee as regular and i just saw blood, checked the time it was 4am. Blood ke, shebi the midwife said na water first,which one is blood.

Hubby was back in Nigeria then and I had to call my auntie to say ''auntie I saw blood''. She flew out of bed and called the ambulance. I was dazed, is this it? So I will soon be a mum. How come people now shout in movies, I am not feeling any pain now. I LIED!

Ambulance came,and I was taken to the hospital.The beginning of the pain/I spent 72 hours in the hospital out of which I spent 68 hours shouting and crying and begging God to forgive me if it was my sins that is causing all the pain. Oh, I nearly forgot this...when I got to the hospital they asked me if I wanted a pain relief or just go natural. I said natural all the way. I am a true African. Eesh, no one begged me when I started shouting for the ''epidural injection''.

Oyinbo people don go I swear, so why do women have to go through the pain of delivery when epidural can just take the pain away in 1 sec. I am not going to lie, I am so sure I died but God sent me back knowing fully well that I never build house for Ikeja GRA, no street has been named after me just yet and of cos,I am yet to fulfill God's plan for my life. Thank you jare Baba God. But for you....

So, I am sure that you are thinking,if she went through all this wahala why get pregnant again. Biko, no vex this pregnancy no be pickin dey inside oh. I am pregnant with IDEAS on how to make money and become famous in my generation. I am sorry if you were misled.LOL

I shall be back to blog about the CS !

20 comments:

Miss Enigma said...

This kind story dey mke person fear to born...God abeg u ooo! Me when my threshold for pain is like a minus 5. God dey.

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL @ Undercover's comment.

Hiss @ you. See me, I don already dey plan asoebi colors for the naming. Rubbish.

Ehen... so these money-making ideas... I fit benefit?

Saw your comment on my blog. No, you do not qualify! LOL

Belle said...

wait...#2?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

ha!! Temmy T which ksin thing be this??? lol i was already planning like Vera( by d way u too like money, wetin? lol)

but truly im with undacover o, when i hear stories like this fear dey cacth me to even do sef let alone carry belle. God dey.

temmy tayo said...

@Undercover07: Do not let your heart be troubled my darling, the Lord is your strength. As it is, it works differently for women.

@Vera:I knew u'd be planning to be a blog godmother again... but considering that you are yet to send the Range for ur blog godson ehn.. I won't be making another mistake.lol

@Belle: No 2 for where?

@36: You wont kill me. U berra ''do'' oh so we can come nad eat rice. Vera likes money more than me by the way. Hee hee.

Flourishing Florida said...

lol. wen i read ur title, i was like 'another one!' i hear of stories where women get pregnant soon after having kids! scary!!!!!!!!!!! thank God say na ideas u r pregnant with! climbing steps 8 times a day??? hmmmm

temmy tayo said...

@FFF: It happens to women but I make bold to say that I pray and beg God that I am not mentaly and physically ready for another baby. LOL

NoLimit said...

congrats on the birth of your baby...I pray your delivery on this pregnancy of yours will be a safe and smooth one...
Loving your blog...

LusciousRon said...

Ain't you delightful? First time here. Love it! Pele.

I am so getting an epidural when I am having a baby. I do not have any tolerance for pain!

Tolulope Popoola said...

Hehehe Temmy I was already getting excited and praying this time it will be a girl... naughty you! I hear stories of women getting pregnant shortly after aby #1, in fact I have a friend that got pregnant again eight months after she dropped the first one, and gave birth to TWINS!

This childbirth thing... hmmm, scary! God dey sha. LOL.

Oya give birth to your ideas o, so we can rejoice with you :)

downtheaisle said...

lol.....this ur title na wa o!!! You got me excited. Ok, when is the expected delivery date for the ideas?

Anonymous said...

yes i was mislead o...lol
na so birth pain reach..father lord

pretty damsel said...

Lol.....was wondering omg,another baby so soon.ur son shares the same date as me....oya ooo pls send my cheque lmao...

nice blog.

LG said...

buhahahahahaha so no be *belle????
i no like am o :-)
@.........I never build house for Ikeja GRA, no street has been named after me LWMB!!

BiMbyLaDs** said...

ore Stop that jo! i was gonna faint.,, lol!! safe delivery of this ur pregnancy of ideas o!! loll.. interesting story about ur delivery. The Lord be praised

BiMbyLaDs** said...

ore Stop that jo! i was gonna faint.,, lol!! safe delivery of this ur pregnancy of ideas o!! loll.. interesting story about ur delivery. The Lord be praised

doll (retired blogger) said...

lol

bd said...

wow,u got us on the other side(decieved)..I like u,the story of ur birth and ur pregnancy(prayin to God u'll deliever safely).
God bless u,it's my first time here and I have started reading ur past write-ups,signing out,GB!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

Anonymous said...

Eхсellent blog heгe! Additіonally yоur ωebsite гather a lot up veгy faѕt!

What host are you uѕіng? Can I am gеtting уour affiliаte link оn your host?
I ԁesіre mу site lοaded up aѕ
quickly as youгs lol

my weblog bucket truck use
My website > bucket trucks