Wednesday 22 July 2009

So, I sleep with two guys everynight.....

Yeah, the title of today's post is no joke. Now I know what it is for two guys to want the attention of just one woman all at the same time. I have been contemplating running away but come to think of it, I can't give up now. I mean, everybody has said marriage is not easy ,this and that.... but no one told me that I'd never ever ever be able to sleep alone without any disturbance again!

My son for one has never slept in a cot,he prefers to sleep on my chest till morning. Ok,that was fun when he was still about 3 months old, this boy is nearly one and he weighs about 11kg and still enjoys sleeping on my chest or not sleep at all.

You See, I woke up a few weeks back with this terrible chest pain and that was just like 2 days after MJ passed on. My chest was hurting badly and I thought to myself, am i having a heart attack...you see I can be very paranoid over silly things. That is the way i am wired(using hubby's words) Eesh...

So I called him at work to say,my chest is hurting and I am not sure it is not an attack. The boy no gree stop laughing, I was getting pissed off the more but he didn't stop. Oh yeah, after making me feel like killing him he reminded me of the sack of rice that sleeps on my chest every nite!

The funny part is since lil man sleeps on the bed with us, it makes sense that he doesn't sleep in the middle so we don't suffocate the boy with blanket or the cover cloth. So, I always lay him to the side and we give him enough space to twist and turn around the bed, we then get to manage the quarter of the bed. Babies dey enjoy sha. But this boy will leave his won part of the bed and climb on me during the night,sometimes i just feel like shouting in the middle of the night for GOD to save me.........

Somebody help me.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pele Ore...

Oje

Anonymous said...

lol...sack of rice
i think you guys should start putting him in his cot and let him learn to sleep alone..he will only cry for the fist few days.d earlier the better...it must be too much wahala wondering if you are not crushing him while turning and tossing at nite...pele

downtheaisle said...

lol@shouting in the middle of the night when he crawls to ur chest
and BTW, is dis lil'man not disturbing things??????
My hubby says, no child will sleep in his bed....he!he!!he!!!

***I think u shd put him in his cot, after he has slept off on the bed, he might cry initially if wakes up alone in the cot, but I'm sure he will get used to it.

yayi said...

Well...I think you should enjoy the attention my sweetheart is giving you now cos a time will come when he will be so busy with his girlfriends and you will be trying to get his attention.
Neways I think you just doesnt want him to cry.....start putting him in the crib now.I had a lot of chest pain too when David was a baby, that was even from backing him.

temmy tayo said...

@Anon, Thanks jare my darling. I wasnt aware u still follow my blog oh.

@Pink-Satin:Thanks hun, will try out what you said.

@downtheaisle:you and ur boo are not serious oh. Ehen, u want to fashy the babies?lol

@YAYI: that is the part i am dreading, very soon my lil boy sef go dey run after women. Oh..... till then sha.

aloted said...

omo u dey try o...i have learnt from this..put the babies early in their cot..i no fit shout..lol

pele..i think like pink-satin has said u have to come up with a plan...he will cry for a few days after that u r free for life...think of the bigger picture

so wait o..how do u and hubby get down?? guess not on the bed sha...lol..

temmy tayo said...

@Aloted: The answer to ur question is that, the ''getting down'' still happens on the bed now, abi where else?lol

Just that it takes a lot of been extra careful, 1.we don't want to wake/crush the baby.

2. You just want....

I am blushing jooooooooo!

BiMbyLaDs** said...

I am in the SAME SHOES O!! LOLLL.. ore, minibim sleeps next to me and hubby too.. we have to drag her faaar away so she doesnt get squashed. I know she should sleep in her own cot, but as ur first born its hard to just detach urself abi? what do we do?? loll...

Nice Anon said...

LOl Eyaaaaa. Go get a chest xray.

doll (retired blogger) said...

aw...
but if you dont get him to stop now...when he wighs 20kg he will still be sleeping on you

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

no but seriously how una dey take do na? lol