Saturday 11 April 2009

Dunno what to do with myself

The time is 2am naija time and i am still awake checking facebook and now blogging. Hubby is out with pals for a bachelors eve,only God knows what is going on at the place at the moment. Am i bothered? Do I look/feel buvvered????? ISH.....if only i can be a man just for tonight and see what goes on behind closed doors.....

Facebook is boring sef, a few blogs made me laugh. Vera is just MAD!
By the way,I am not shedding weight oh, tummy is still as big as 4 months pregnancy. Wetin i go do now?

My son fell tonight and that made me cry. He has a deep cut on his upper lip and boy you needed to have seen blood. If we were still in the UK i am so sure police go don arrest me for child neglect due to addiction to the Internet and chatting!

I feel so bad. I just pray it doesn't leave a scar,might not forgive myself if it does.

Ok, i m beginning to feel sleepy. Off to bed before I start typing rubbish.

Sleep Tayo,sleep..............

8 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

FIRST!

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL @ tummy being as big as a 4 month pregnancy. Hehehehehehehehehe. Have you taken a pregnancy test? LOL.

Aww @ your son. Poor baby. I'm sure he'll be fine. We babies fall all the time.

Vera is mad abi? Okay oo. By the way, are you really gone on a vacation for the next few weeks???

lol @ not being bothered about hubby going for a Bachelor's Eve. Sure, babes. U don't sound worried @ alllllllll

temmy tayo said...

Vera!

I am on fone and blog vac!

Favoured Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Favoured Girl said...

Temmy how are you doing? Happy Easter to you and the family! Don't feel guilty about your baby, he'll be fine :)
I've heard it can take a while to shed the post-baby weight, so take it one day at a time.

Anonymous said...

awww!take it easy on urself..at least he is fine and didnt hrut himself that much!!pele love

rethots said...

Eyaa.....but, he probably said, "mummy, don't worry, am a big boy." and you probably smiled (inside tho').

Come to think of it, next time sleep beacons when you are posting a blog, restrain sleep and write on. Why? Well, so your thots unhindered can be visualied.

dblog said...

lol@ tummy is still big as a 4 month pregnancy.....I agree with u o jare...facebook aint that interesting..