Sunday 29 March 2009

As a bigz girlz concern.....

My peeps, thanks for all the ideas on what to cook, i don start to dey experiment if by the next time u see me and i no fit enter thru a door na una all cause am!

I have started doing sit ups in the morning now to make my tummy come down sha, I must be slim by force.

You see, I sincerely do not know why all my friends decided to get married this April to be honest. Can you imagine, I have got no free Saturday this coming month. If they only picked date without telling me to buy Aso Ebi shebi e go better. Now I have spent a total of N35,000 and still need to pay another N40,000. Odikwa serious, and I never collect salary for 3 months. As it is now my husband might just go on AWOL if I continue asking him for money to satisfy my friends. But as a bigz girlz sha, I gast to represent!

Seriously, can someone explain why people have to pick odd looking fabrics and gum ridiculous prices on the fabrics???!! It is unfair......very very.

My new month resolution:no more aso ebi for this year.

11 comments:

DiAmOnD hawk said...

answer: because ppl like you want to do bigz girlz and represent now...

I'm not into buying that aso-ebi thingy... even when my sister got married last year I didnt join them to buy... because I dont wear these things on a regular basis... so to shell $$$ out for them makes no financial sense to me...

Roc said...

This aso-ebi thing has just become a farce.. How in the world will they justify charging such astronomical prices..?

Confessions of a London gal said...

Its we Nigerians that like this aso ebi thingy too much, but one can one do? You do for them, they do for you (if u r lucky)lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO....ehn shebi u be bigz girl....u for take am without complaint naa...hehehe...buh seriously mehn eeeyaaa...the lord is your strength...looks to me like this is ma first time on your blog...wow...

Yankeenaijababe said...

Don't worry Temmy, when you are invited to my wedding, the asoebi won't be too expensive.

Naija is all about money making this days my sister, there's a post on Bella's blog with this topic of brides purchasing expensive asoebi for What?

They need to consider their friend's budget before making ordering expensive asoebi for purchase

I feel you sister o jare, you don try with the little you spend. Sha, keep some extra money aside for YNC wedding someday.lol

downtheaisle said...

U are a bigz girlz now, no reason to complain.(lol)... bigz girlz must always represent.

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

ha!! Temmy T this is cheating o! i didnt even know u were back???

aloted said...

a jo ma se gbogbo bigz girl yi ni!


lol

temmy tayo said...

@ Diamond; yu gerrit. Na me wan big by force abi. No more aso ebi. E don do.

@RocNaija: I am as confused as u r on the issue.

@Confessions: U see, I am a very nice gal;I didnt pick aso ebi for my wedding. I just couldnt be bothered maybe thats y i am pained.

@ Chari: thanks for stopping by jare.

temmy tayo said...

@YankeeNaijaBabe: make ya aso ebo 100k, I must to buy am. Na u now. lol

@downtheasile: ok o if u say so. I am bigz then.

@36: my love abeg no vex for ur babe. Na lagos wahala o.

@aloted: won mo gba!

Vera Ezimora said...

I don't play that oh. If you pick an ugly outfit, I no dey buy. Forgerraborrit! I'm not spending money to buy an outfit that I hate. Lai lai. LOL.

I feel for your husband ooo! That is N75, 000. Haba! U gats to be a bigz girls like you said sha... lol.