Monday 8 January 2007

NA TRIPPING O

Sorry peeps,I have been Naija trotting ni o. I should have updated my blog.Vera abeg no vex as I no want get belle outside wedlock.


Left for Lagos last Friday to see my sister and her husband. Those two ''things'' decided to put a whole me London gal on okada! My sister picked me up from the airport and she dropped me at the entrance to her estate cos she was running late for work, you need to see TEMMY on Okada. Story for another day. Lagos has turned my Ajebota sister to Paki.LOL.

Had a swell time tho,went for a vigil on Friday night with my cousin and her husband. My cousin told me that unless i forgive EX and release him from my heart that it may be difficult to love someone else. Come see as Temmy dey pray fervently.

Uhmn: my younger sister will be getting married in March. All road go lead to BABA TEMMY'S House come first Saturday of March 2007.It is a pity that yours truly will be absent due to circumstances beyond my control.

As per Ex and I... Uhmn....... I just have to confess that I was absolutely furious and jealous the day he came with his date. He called me back a day after to come pick him from work. I was bored and i decided to pick him up.... After waiting for him for about 10 minutes he came out with one of his colleagues who nearly kissed me on the mouth all in the name of giving me a peck.

You need to see the killer look that Ex gave his friend, playing along I chose not to say a word about the incident till i dropped him at home. I dropped him off and headed home only for my gate man to call my room to say oga O.A dey downstairs.

Downstairs ke? What is he looking for at this time of the night was the first question that crossed my mind. Or maybe he left some of his things in my car, I rushed downstairs only to see him pacing up and down my living room like he paid part of the money for the blocks used in building my house.

Temmy: ki lo de o.
Ex: I erm...didn't you see that u nearly kissed Mo this evening.
Temmy: (feigning ignorance) really? He was happy to see me and so was I.
Ex: Did you greet me the same way when I saw you at the airport?
Temmy: well maybe because I wasn't particularly happy seeing you.

He cut the conversation up by kissing me.
Boy, have I missed him???
Truth be told I did not kiss him back o, I only held him for 2 minutes.

Desola: crucify me!

Have I not released him from my heart? Have I not????

17 comments:

Kunta said...

T baby, ku'se. Se nkan to lo se ni Naija niyen. Hope you are doin good anyway.
TAKE CARE AND NO FIGHT O.
When you dey come back?

ThatGirl said...

ah ah, madam temmy, two mins is pretty long if u ask me ooo. I hope you're having a blast tho. just b careful sha...hehehe take care

Funmi said...

Lolllllllllll u only held on for 2 minutes. That's your story and you are sticking with it! Glad you are enjoying lagos.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

everybody count from 1 to 120

that's how long Temmy held on to him...he goodness knows what happened during that time...Temmy...you and ex...I promise you're inspiring me to write a harlequin romance novel....

NaijaBloke said...

U held on for 2 whole enjoyable munitos ..chie

Mon tenu mo!Mon tenu mo!! Ye Mon tenu mo pe Temmy just dey front ..

Just leave story for Mr Tortoise and if that ur Ex no perform well before u come back ....

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Wetin my eyes see for here? YeeeeeMooooGbeeeeeOooooo!!! 2 long minutes, u held him, while he was kissing you, abi? U enjoy am abi u no enjoy am? Me i don talk my own o, looks like i'm sensing some orisirisi goinmg down. I rest my case. Enjoy Lagos sha.

Anonymous said...

lol. the love bug has struck again. dammit is it contagious? oya cough on me! lol

angie said...

Good to know u r enjoying lagos. hope u didn't "almost" fall of the bike oh!!lol
Hmmm so u held on to ex for 2 whole minutes....i knw u were felling dizzy and needed to hold on to something and luckily his lips were there for u to to anchor to.....lol.
this ur tori pass M and B oh.

TMinx said...

Held him 'only' for two minutes. Girrllllllll! Where does 'only' fit in that sentence???? So was it nice? I knew he was trying to make you jealous with that decoy he brought.

I think he has watched too much of the bold and the beautiful for him to cut you short and grab you!

Azuka said...

Come see as Temmy dey pray fervently

And yet you held him for 'just' two minutes? Wonders shall never end :-D.

Vera Ezimora said...

You just had 2 mention my name huh? Well, I guess it just goes to show much you love and think about me. I mean, you're in nigeria and I'm still on your mind.

Now, about the ex.... hmmmm, TemmyTayo! to be honest with you, I'm kinda hoping you get back together with him. I dunno why; I just feel like you belong with him - even though I don't know either of you.

See your mouth like "I only held him for two minutes". Do you know how long two minutes is in hugging time? It's like one whole hour!

Temmy, oya confess and claim your man back. He obviously cares about you; why else would he be unable 2 handle his friend almost kissing you?

Think about this girl, what are the odds of you running in2 him @ the airport? Why him of all people? I dunno... this might be God's way of reuniting you. What do u think?

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Vera, the seer, abi somone please dash me a better word. Yeye gal like u, but the points she raised are kinda valid o. Lemme wait for Teva to put her 2 kobo here

Unknown said...

hm... you mean you held EX for two whole mins and didn't kiss him?? you really want us to believe that??
anyways, abeg you need to give him something more to be jealous about! sometimes these guys need stuff like that to jolt them back to life, but open your eyes well well o! if e no get bearing beta don't go and get urself hooked. It's a new year o!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Kai temmy tayo - you havnt finished telling us the truth. So you timed the hug and the kiss. 2 mins meant a long while - this is serious enjoyment, even late at night too. Na waooo. Girl you are serioulsy enjoying nigeria, we want to hear more.

Corri S. said...

Awwww....

LOL @ Taurean Minx....yeah, the cutting you off and kissing you does sound rather dramatic/theatrical.

Just see how you're feeling when you get back to London

Unknown said...

only 2 minutes? u no hard o. lol.

Noella said...

So you are talking and he cuts you off and just kisses you........ I thought that only happened in movies. na wah oh lol