Hey peeps, thank God its another friday. I have been wanting to complete this tag for days but i just never had the time. I think i got it from Zaiprincess's blog. Anyways, i picked up the ones i feel i know the answers to.
Here we go:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7.00am everyday.
2.Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds o but a bit of pearl. I am greedy!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wedding crashers...an old one i don't really do cinemas.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Not a TV person,X-factor whenever it is running.
5. What did you have for breakfast? I always have buscuit and lucozade orange. Not very healthy, i know.
6. What is your middle name? Abimbola (lovely name)
7. What is your favorite meal? Rice and Beans cooked together.
8. What foods do you dislike? any food swimming in sauce.
9. Your favorite Potato /chips? I love chips.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Fav of all time. Merciful God KSA.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Peugeot 406.
12. What characteristics do you despise? Wannabe's.
13. Favorite item of clothing? T shirt and Jeans. So comfy.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Spain and Fiji Island.
15. What color is your bathroom? White and i mean white!! Lol.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Dont have just one. Anything that suits me, i buy.
17. Where would you want to retire? Nigeria o. Abuja to be precise.
18. Favorite time of day? 8.30pm. That is the time i sleep everyday unless i am watching a movie or on the phone.
19. Where were you born? Largest City in Africa.
20. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Soccer!!!!!!!!
21.Coke or Pepsi? USED TO BE COKE until monday the 9th of October 2006.
22. What size shoe do you wear? size 6
23. Love someone so much it made you cry? yes and i still do. crazy isnt it?
24.Favorite day of the week? friday
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? I daydream about being maried and gisting with my husband. lol
26.Last person you went to dinner with? my two best buddies.We were busy scoping men tho.
What are you listening to right now? Celine Dion singing Call the man.
What is your favorite color? blue.
27. How many tattoos do you have? none and never.
Week has been splendid.It has been work, work and work. I am going shopping this weekend, i need some kind of retail therapy jare. Like my sister always says, why do you work if you can't spend the money you make from it. Thief thief, she says that to justify her excessive spendings when her mama starts to shout. Let me give you one of their fav lines.
Mom: bola, this your bag is really nice.
Sis: I know mummy.(note, no thank you. She knows what is coming next).
Mom:Where did you get it from.
Sis: A Shop mummy.(It is either Gucci Or Fendi her mouth don tear ehn, that my sister).
Mom: (voice rising) i know its from a shop, would you have nicked it in the first place. You are too frivolous, apa ni e. Spending soo much on one bag, is that how you will be spending your husband's money? If i spent your father's money like that, do you think there will be enough to take care of you and the rest...... story don start be that o.
Fast forward to two weeks later;
Sis: yes mummy:
Mom: can i take that your new brown bag out, i need to go and see mama tinuke in some hours.
Sis: why not, mummy. I hope it is not the same one you abused me for 5 hoursover sha. (running away from mummy now, cos if she no dey careful she go chop knock for her head).
That is a typical scenario in my house once you buy anything new. Thank God we are all away from her now. Miss her terribly tho. Guess i have to write a blog on my mother very soon. Sweet woman.
Have a lovely weekend and remember to always confess positive things.