Wednesday 23 August 2006

A quickie

Hallo peeps,new job has not given me chance to blog or browse other blogs o. I have got loads to learn within one week.Shey y'all kuku know i am a genius now,i promise not to disappoint you and my ogas.
Asides the wahala of a new job i am ace!

Hmmn Nneka says she wants to see the end of boyfi's case,well, nothing outta the ordinary for now.He doesn't know that i know what i know!
But well,lets get mushy mushy here........... He woke me up this morning at 2.45am.You know how angry you can get if a private number shows up on your mobile at that odd time of the morning. I picked up reluctantly,for all i know it could be my mama wanting to pray for me as usual.

Lo and behold,it was my baby i mean Ex.(i am so used to calling him baby).I digress.
Excerpts from early morning conversation:

Moi:(with a sleepy voice)Hello.
Him:Hello luv.
Moi:Woke up instantly(felt a rush of love)aawgh!
Him:I woke you up,i know i am sorry.
Moi:uhmph.It's alright.

5mins dead air............................

Moi:are u there?
Him:yeah
Moi:ok.

Him:U have not been talking to me.
Moi:Really, i didn't realize have been busy.
Him:You have been avoiding me u mean.
Moi:if u say so.(love is crazy,i was nearly crying now).
Him:why?
Moi:nothing,i said i have been busy.
Him:ok. I called this early cos i couldn't sleep.If i have annoyed you in any way,i am really sorry.
Moi:silence............
Him:I love you,sleep well.
Moi:Thanks.(No me too,awgh!)
Him: disconnected the call.
Moi:did not sleep till morning.

What do i do? A part of me is still crazily madly in love with him.Another part of me which i think is the most reasonable thinks,i should just let go. I am trying,really trying and trying hard.

Alright,i have taken 30mins outta office work hour to fill blog.E ma ko ba mi o.Lol.
Catchya l8r!

No comments: