Thursday 17 August 2006

Busy Busy Day

I had a busy busy day. Two major interviews in 10 hours. Thank God for God.

Father Lord,let me get this job please. Especially now that I feel the world isn't fair(hee hee)have mercy upon your daughter.

Now I don't even know which one to choose.(you will think I have the job already).
I think I will go for highest bidder. The job specs is kinda stressful tho.
I studied Economics but I hate any aspect of finance.I am sure I need a calculator to sum 5 and 37. But because I need a change of wardrobe,now that I am back in the singles market.Sob Sob!!!. trust me, I am not crying.I am too numb to cry. I'd rather concentrate the energy I woulda used to cry on getting myself up the ladder of my career.

But if anybody knows what can be done to stop men from cheating,abeg no hestitate to blog about it o.
Some guys in our generation needs prayers! Serious one. I rest my case peeps.

No comments: