Wednesday 16 August 2006

The Other Lady

If you know her hmmn, u better warn her o!!!!!!!!!
Shey i have kuku been suspecting that boyfriend is up to no good. His birthday was 5 days ago.,since he is Nigeria,the best i could was to stay up and call him at midnite.

Oh well,i waited till midnite and i called. Guess what?????????????It was a lady that picked my boyfi's phone!!!!!!!!! At 12.01am? Who?

I decided not to say anything,truth is i was too shocked to talk.

Disconnected and called again,same voice.

Am i calling a wrong number?

Come to think of it this is the only number i can recite even if i was woken up at 3am in 1 second flat.

Shey u know in Nigeria we believe in doing things 3 times and then u give up abi? I gave it the 3rd trial and he picked up.

Wished him a happy birthday and i asked who picked his phone,he said ''my sister''. Silly me,i believed.

Well, that is because i know the sister lives about 5 minutes away from his own house and i know they are very close....................... excuses!

Last night,something told me to check boyfriend's yahoo mail box(I know it is bad,but i was following my instincts).
I didn't know the password o,but i guessed and i guessed right. After 5 years,don't u expect me to guess right? I got into the inbox and what will my beautiful eyes see...........

Loads of mails from a certain girl.

She sent a mail,right when i was on my spy job to thank my ''own'' boyfriend for the swell time she had in Nigeria. She said and i quote '' I pray that we can spend all your birthdays together forever. I love you''.

Yeepa!!! E gba mi ke.

Mo ti ri ire. (The yoruba girl in me bursts forth when i am pissed).

I haven't called him now cos i am perfecting my rambo skills.

1.what i did was absolute crap i.e checking his emails.
2. Telling his family and mine,they wont support me cos of the way i found out.
3.Something tells me it is just a clear vision for me to move on.
4.A part of me is wondering where am i going to start from.

I am too sure my parents will say''shebi we told you to come back home''.
That my playboy brother is sure going to say'' do you think it is easy for a man to have his girlfriend miles away''.
My too serious sister: ''serves you right, i told you that your boyfriend gives me the creep''.

oh o,that is why he has refused to propose abi,let him tell me to my face that there is one silly girl somewhere......
I just paid for my tickets to Nigeria a few minutes ago,(i thot i was broke)will keep y'all posted.

But incase you know her ,warn her and very well at that. She lives in New Orleans and her name is O.....
As for him,if you know him.....ehn.....pray i dont kill him before i post my next blog.

No comments: