Monday 14 August 2006

Pray for the killings to stop

What do people gain from making others cry,what? Mr Ayo Daramola, a gubernatorial candidate in Ekiti state was shot in the head this morning in his home! His kids are not even teenagers yet.

Why does this have to go on,why? why?

First casualty was Funso Williams, then I heard of another man(infact my friend's brother in-law) in Ibadan. He left his family in London to attend PDP meeting in Ibadan.He was brutally murdered in Oluyole Estate.

Please, stop this bloodshed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was going to be able to blog about the 5 years thingy today ni . But I am just weak from inside,this trend of killing is getting out of hand now.

With things like these happening everyday, one cannot but wonder the essence of this world sef. Nothing,absolutely nothing.

To all my friends that are resting with the Lord
Olukayode Ojewuyi (he was shot by robbers in 2002)
Kehinde Fadeyi(he had a car accident on his way from NYSC camp).
Sade..cant remember her surname now but we did NYSC together in the Nigerian Immigration Office in Abuja. She lost her life after giving birth to twins sometimes last year.

To my brother,Abiodun...we lost you to sickle cell in 1994. I will never forget you.
May you all find rest with the Lord. In my own way,I loved you guys and I still love you and will never forget you.

To those heartless people,that got me mushy mushy today. May you know no peace,and sorrow will not cease in your homes! Christians are not meant to curse, I know, but I couldn't help it.

No comments: