Tuesday 27 June 2006

Ukraine ruined my nite

It wasnt only Ukraine,Switzerland too! OMG,what a boring game,no ambition to score on both sides.I slept off and i woke up and they were still passing the ball,better still tossing the ball around.
FIFA should have just allowed both teams go home yesterday,no point for the penalty shoot out.It was more liek wasting our time gazing at the TV.
I was glad the game was over tho neither team deserved to stay. I know IICC shooting stars or Lobi united would have done better yesterday.I think i will have to add funding a football club to part of the targets i must acive before 40.
Incase you dont know,i have a list of things i want to do over the next couple of years.

I am still compiling the list,i have about 20 things now on the list,the mere thought of what i will do achieve them send shivers down my spine. But i know i will surely do them by God's grace. Ghana is about playing Brazil...............
Please for pray for Africa,pray,please pray.

No comments: