Sunday 24 May 2009

So, I dont close my eyes when I kiss.....

I have been meaning to write about this for about 2 weeks now but well as mama pickin concain(concern) no time jare. If I am not changing diaper, I am either cooking or sorting out their (baby and hubby's) clothes. I have never met a man so untidy in my entire life. That is story for another day.

My husband takes pride in just dropping clothes all over the room. Imagine him just coming in from work, well as a solicitor he is mostly in suits. He leaves the jacket in the living room, shirt on the floor in the room cos it is dirty, the trousers probably go on the bed and his vest/singlet right on baby's box of clothes.

I end up picking up after him and it is driving me crazy but well....I LOVE HIM.
But I need to know why men just do this. Painful!

Ehen, I was talking about not closing my eyes when I kiss,does that make me weird? Na by force? I still can't comprehend why I have to close my eyes.

I guess I became like this in those years of kissing so many toads before meeting the prince. LOL
Why wont i want to see what i want kiss. Check the mouth out for pieces of meat or vegetable lurking in between teeth or even the slightest sign of plaque~ now that is totally disgusting. I know but sorry it is the truth.

For Temmytayo if u have to kiss at all, open your eyes wide!. Maybe I am weird oh, just maybe..

13 comments:

flabby said...

um- same thing actually
my eyes are always totally open!:)

temmy tayo said...

You be correct person jare.

bimbylads said...

lol, sister mi! i kiss with my eyes closed cos i no wan see the unseeable! bawo ni? wo the tummy o go down o, and yes i wear size 12 too!! egba mi! miss u too n luv u loads xx

Downtheaisle said...

he!he!!he!!!,despite all the untidy traits, u still love him... don't we all love them with their habits.

...I close my eyes when i kiss, but i think my hubby's eyes is sometimes open when he kisses. Maybe he is also looking out for what he is kissing...lol!

temmy tayo said...

@downtheaisle:Abi, do we have a choice?

Lol at ur boo tho.

aloted said...

LOL! thats all i can say

our husbands are our firstborn babies ke...:D

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

u r a case inula!! lol.. how have u been sweets?

Ms. Catwalq said...

try yoga stretching...i heard it works....

messy men: that you are going to have to deal with on your own. Me, I would just hide all the clothes and tell him, the imaginary maid took them away for drycleaning. When e no see shirt to wear on Monday, e go realise say laundry basket dey.

eyes open: for me, it's eyes closed. makes the experiences more heightened....

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahahaha, you are too much! I liked this post, o jare.

dblog said...

"But I need to know why men just do this. Painful"..no be all men be like that ooo!...and about the kiss, u are weird!!!

Uzo said...

Emmm....Eyes closed please...Isnt it weird to be kissing someone and and then look at that person so up close....Yuck!

How is married life and motherhood treating you?

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Eyes closed please. To feel the kiss well and be in that "zone." Abeg don't ask me what zone that is. That's what reading M&B's at a young age teach u LOL. U start imagining the imaginables.

Anonymous said...

I dont think its weird!
I do the exact same thing and its not like your eyes are wide open, like all creepy or something haha. But i feel weird closing my eyes! I dont know why!