Wednesday 2 July 2008

Panic Attack

So yours truly has been hanging in there, eating, sleeping and reading.....



Tuesday the 27th, I went to the hospital for the antenatal appointment, spent about 2 hours in the hospital as they were short of midwives......imagine that. Well, I made do with admiring different bumps. Some were like balls,pumpkins, I even saw one that looked like paw paw!



After leaving the hospital, I decided to go for partial/half make over. Went for a pedicure and the over all result: I still look like my Ex boyfriend's granny. Big nose,round tummy and of cos looking very black/dark.



I got home and I thought to indulge myself in a Chinese meal. Ordered for Special fried rice and a bottle of coke. Sat down to eat and watch Britain's got talent. Then this tummy ache started..... first, I thought it was the coke, I shouldn't have taken it o I kept telling myself. One hour later and yours truly by now was already crying buckets as the pain was not getting any better.



Called the ambulance and I was rushed to the hospital. Temmy was strapped to a stretcher in an ambulance, Odikwa serious. Ori iya mi o. This has never happened to me before. I couldn't breathe, the had to give me GAS. I couldn't pray I was just staring into space......then I said a word of prayer to God to keep me and my baby safe. Hubby was already panicking.... a part of me wanted to laugh but I couldn't.



Got to the hospital and was told I may be having the baby. Baby ke, that is premature now abi what are we going to call this one........................


Anyways to cut a long story short, I am fine, thanks to God. I have had this post in my draft box since MAY. This is July. I am updating cos of VERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her, seriously.
I am suffering from writer's block or is it the pregnancy? Time will tell.

Always remember to say a word of prayer for Temmy. Thanks a bunch.

23 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

FIRST!!! NOW LEMME GO READ

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL @ the paw-paw looking tummy.

Thank God you're fine, BUT since you had this post in draft since May, that means we need a REAL update.


SO UPDATE....!!!!!!!

P.S. Stop saying you hate me. That's not what you said to me last night when I was --- you know... The fact is that you know you love me.

OYA UPDATE!!!!!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Sis miiiiiiiii,omg i hope you and my e-Godchild are doing great?? I miss you too.No more coke ok...lol

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Thank God for His protection. Your child will be full term and come when the Lord ordined him/her to. We are nearly there. Not too long now, praise God.

SensualSiren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aloted said...

may God be with you and your baby...E so layo o! Amin

Unknown said...

aaaaw. Have a safe delivery !

TMinx said...

I didn't even know you had been blogging. So tell us more!!

omohemi Benson said...

You, your baby and hubby will be fine.
no worries.

much love.

Yankeenaijababe said...

Just take it easy o with the baby months. I know ko easy. I will be praying for your safe delivery. Muah.

Rinsola said...

Thank God you and the baby are doing much better. Just make sure you take it easy, you'ld be in my prayers. It is well. Have a funfilled and fulfilled weekend.

sleekiest said...

Please, dont scare me o...
You will remain in my prayers..

Unknown said...

Temmy, Temmy! Hope you are better now. So what shape is ur own tummy?

Chari said...

Lord, please protect temmy and her baby in jesus name...amen

there, I said ma prayer for you...it is well oh!

Tolulope Popoola said...

Don't worry Temmy, you and your baby are in perfect health! God is watching over you so you will have a safe delivery! I'll be praying for you. How's the hubby doing?

Vera Ezimora said...

UPDATE!

UPDATE!!

UPDATE!!!

UPDATE!!!!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Sis mi, ibo le wa? I trust you are doing great...mwahhhhhhhh

Uzo said...

LOL....Preggers....Congratulations dear..............

Vera Ezimora said...

UPDATE!!!

Vera Ezimora said...

I know you might be too tired to update, but can't you tell your new bundle of joy of update???

Rinsola said...

Congratulations Mummy! Thank God for a safe delivery. My love to the baby. Take care of yourself and the baby and get enough rest. Expecting you back soon. Much love!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Congrats sis mi, im soooooooooooooo happy for you, mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh(wet one on both cheeks):D

Unknown said...

Congrats TemiT! I've been soo MIA, and very delighted to read of God's faithfulness to you and yours. Ire na a kari o ;)