Wednesday 14 November 2007

30 days of thankfulness...day 15

This is the 15th day of the thankful post. I was tagged by LIFE OF A STRANGER CALLED ME.

Lord i am thankful.



A billion tongues will not be enough to tell the whole world what a wonderful man you are. You brought me out of the miry clay, you set my feet on the rock to stay, daddy you put a song of praise in my mouth!!! Thank you Baba.



Where do I start from?



From YOU being my guide and guard, an ever present help in times of trouble.

The only one that makes me feel safe and secured after every conversation.

The only one that doesn't tell me that all hope is lost.

The only person that said to me that as long as HE is GOD, then I have no reason to be afraid of my tomorrow.

The only reason why I am always happy.......................

I have every reason to bless God, HE surprised me. Early this year, I lost all hope, I used to cry myself to sleep, cry on the bus, cry when talking to friends(I can cry). I can remember vividly my cousin asked me if I am truly a child of God and if I truly believe that He does things at His own time.

I nearly slapped my cousin, I love God,I do his will. Why did he allow my heart to be broken? Where was He when things were going wrong. Little did I know that He was preparing me for another phase of my life. He was also preparing the person that will walk it with me, he made us meet when we were not even searching. He made everything so divine and amazing.

Daddy, I also want to thank you for the favour I have enjoyed this year, the favour yet to come.


On a lighter note, the devil is a liar. My blog just refused to connect all through the day.

I tag Omohemi Benson, Bimbylads and princess yayi.

10 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Lord indeed we thank you. We have been like the captives who when set free were likened to men who dreamed, for our mouth have been filled with laughter (Psalm 126 vs. 1)

BiMbyLaDs** said...

I am so thankful. Thanks for tagging me. I needed to do this. love u sweetie

DiAmOnD hawk said...

temmy... we followed your journey... this past year is a true testimony that we can all use has a point of contact... God bless you... God bless your marriage... God continue to increase you... and Thank God for His Divine Favor... he mercy... his blessing... Im definitely Thanking God for you and with you!!!

Jennifer A. said...

Loll...thank God. He gives us our hearts' desires sometimes even when we've stopped searching (just because He knows all things and He knows the "best" time for u to receive your blessings).

Allied said...

Ahh.. i am all smiles reading your thankful post. God is good all the time.

Mimi said...

cant believe ur back and i didnt know it!!! i only just realized when i saw u'd been tagged?!

wow, congratulations on ur wedding ceremony, i pray that God will be the foundation and pillars and roof and walls and everything to your marriage.

yayi said...

Thank God. Hope you are dealing with your acada. best of luck or else i wont buy kuunu for you o. shey you remember our gist?

Anonymous said...

hb

Teva said...

my darlin' missed you!
Teva's back baby!!!

Teva said...

my darlin' missed you!
Teva's back baby!!!