Friday 4 May 2007

How Can Anyone Not Love Him?

How can a woman not love HIM?

*He is a gentleman

* He is confident

* He is a provider and protector

* He is rich and powerful

* He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn't do for me

* He perfects all things concerning me

* He anticipates my wants and needs

* Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me

* I don't have to perform in order to earn His love

* He keeps all of his promises

* No one can influence His opinion of me

* He is the ultimate intimate partner

* He can't "disown" me because I am a part of Him

* He prepares a table before ME (Selah)

* He covers me and doesn 't expose me

* He wrote his loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about me!NOW THAT'S LOVE!!

Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD! Wake up every day and thank God for being the best "man" in your life!

TO ALL THE GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I KNOW!!! BE BLESSED!!!! Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now , but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can.


Yeah, back to O and I.......

It has been fun since I came.
I met his folks..... i.e father, mother and the children. LOL. I can hear someone say that fast? Na so me sef see am o.

Temmy I think is in love or is it just excitement?
Temmy I know is so scared of all that is happening around her at the moment.
Temmy for sure is enjoying every minute of being in Nigeria.

I don chop suya o, I am not drinking the water.NEPA dey show their skill every minute.

MR O don show me off to every one that he knows.

And hey, trust Temmy not to disappoint.

Sad thing is, I cant say much on my blog o, Mr O don know say I get blog as a marra of fact he don read the post i put up about him. "LOVE ME IF YOU DARE''

He sent me an offline to say, You love me if you dare temmy. The cat is outta the bag, i have to be careful o peeps.

By the way does anyone know where FUNMI the blogger is? I am getting worried o.

30 comments:

Admin UD said...

Hmmmm...all da best Ttayo

Admin UD said...

and am FIRST!! now wats ma prize

Delilah 3 said...

now dont go blogging about Eledure. ''HOW CAN I NOT LOVE O'' should have been the title of your post.dont try to change it. you dont have to perform, true hhhhmmmmmm and he is the ultimate intimate whatever...haa Temmy see ya life.lol

DiAmOnD hawk said...

i love that... what you wrote about God... oh Temmy how I wish we had met while I was in england... anyways for sure we will meet soon...

how did O find ur blog... im reading ur own story... and im dreaming of mine... *deep sigh*

Teva said...

temmy at home? o girl i envy you no be small?
bring boli for me o!

Ms. Catwalq said...

thanks for stopping by my blog

Biodun said...

Glad ur having fun in Naija girl! He found ur blog, ha ha, heya so we cant read about hot romance!! I shall b calling u n yeah funmi the blogger is fine, thanks for asking.

temmy tayo said...

@Ugo daniels: I shall send to oyou guguru and epa via EMS tmrw.

@Delilah3: omo u know say i love God. I cant comapare O to Baba God o. E dey try sha.

@Diamond Hawk: Most def we have to meet. I shall see to that.

@Teva: I will bring you Boli and epa.

@catwalq: Same here to, thanks hun!

@Biodun: I checked my blog on his laptop ni o. No hot romance gist, ko yo at all.

Inuke Omotola Davis said...

Thank God you are back.

I pray all goes well with mr O!

diary of a G said...

havE fun in Naija

Demi said...

Haaaaaaaa....doesn't God work in mysterious ways? He listened to your cries and granted your heart's desires. Na wa o, this God is so unfathomable. Here we were urging you to possess your possesion (ie ex)and meanwhile God was moulding the right man for you. It is well! Bask in his glory darling. I'm indeed happy for you.

Daddy's Girl said...

I love the 'how can a woman not love HIM' part - beautiful and true. And as for you and O, this your love story e sweet like sugar, I no go lie! LOL I am really happy for you.

Dolly said...

I love what you wrote about God

How did O find about about your blog

Daddy's Girl said...

By the way, the way you're sounding, I don't know if you can tear yourself away from O for even a few minutes, but email me (daddysgirlali@gmail.com) if you would like to meet up.

omohemi Benson said...

This your poem is true!
thanks love,

Glad you are having fun in naija o!
no mind Nepa,dem like to they fcuk up!
Omo this love na interesting thing thing o! All the best,babe!

omohemi Benson said...

ehen,I just Daddy girl's invite for meeting,abeg if I fit join mail me too o! omohemi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Have Fun during your holiday!! Hope you find true happiness.

Yankeenaijababe said...

That's great temmy tayo...hope u doing good. God is the best.

ExcitedJade said...

temmy, o serious o.. u changed it to God abi... me sef talk am, u ended it with O's case... ahewo ni e..lol, abeg, enjoy jare... na ur time and please when its time, i need a special invite oh cos u too much girlfriend, e ba ra yin kale( amin).

Orientatednaijababe said...

good to know u r enjoyin everythin nigeria has to offer. pls bring lots of gists and some suya too. Can't wait to hear the O gist....say hello to naija police

Anonymous said...

that love me if you dare post was one of the sweetest things i've ever read in my life.. the both of you are beautiful temmy... love this post! have a great week luv

chidi said...

what you wrote (i mean about the love of God) is so real. men really need lessons from him

Smoothvibes said...

God's love is awesome without a doubt.!!


Lol.. You got busted eh!?

Have fun oh.

Dimples said...

I really liked that...as in infact i'm going to steal it and go and post on advert site...in search for my own Mr Right...lol

Can u see u are still having a FAB time out there..enjoy every moment of it jare...So fantastic to know things are going well with O..the God that has started this good thing will surely complete it...so has O got a brother?

Uzo said...

wow....O showing you off? Not bad...Glad to know things are still going strong

temmy tayo said...

@Inuke Omotola Davis: Back ke? I still dey Naija o, battling with the heat!

@Diary of a G: I will most def.Thanks.

@Desola: My dear, God works wonders. I am still reeling in the after effect of all this. Thanks so much honey.

@Dolly: I checked my blog on his laptop ni o.

@Daddy's girl:Mailing you right away my dear.

@Omohemi Benson: I have just mailed u honey.

temmy tayo said...

@Calabar gal:|I hope and pray I do. Thanks.

@Yankee NaijaChic:Thanks honey.

@Excited jade: Na for baba God o. O dey try sha. Amen to ur prayers.

@OrientedNaijababe: Police talk say make i hail u o fery fery well.lol

@Overwhelmed: babes, i like the post too, so does Mr O..

@Chidi: If only men can learn, love will be a sweet thing o.

@Dimples: No copy right u r permitted.

@Uzo:Thanks so much babes.

TMinx said...

Temmy e ma binu. Pls don't be mad oh, you came in a hectic week for me. I have made note to self *Meet Temmy in London*. Have fun in Nigeria dear!!!!!!! And have fun with O! I smile everytime you write about him.

Demi said...

Temmy is pregnant ooo!!!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Sis Temmy shey wa? Yes, God rocks, i love him tooo much. Update soon. Have a great week*hug*