Thursday 1 February 2007

It Is A New Month

Dear Daddy,

I thank you for a new month.
The beginning of new things in my life. The beginning of greater heights and hope of expanding me beyond the coast I am right now.

Daddy, I thank you for keeping me safe for the past 31 days, I thank you for forgiving my sins, I thank you for loving me unconditionally, I thank you for being the rock that I have been leaning on, I thank you for the things that you are still going to do for me this year and most especially this February. Thank you Jesus.

May I now proceed to the things that are very urgent daddy?

1. I need another job.
2. Speak to my parents so that they will encourage me in doing the course I have always wanted to do(which they both don't particularly like). I need him to pay the £13,500 for the course. As a matter of fact this is the most important prayer point.
3. Make my sister's wedding a success and her marriage a greater success.
4. My cousin has been married for 8 years without a child, Lord please hear her prayers.
5.All my single friends are not giving me peace o, T.A, B.T,E.A, L.O, and F.A, father they are all knocking on 30 please grant the desires of their hearts.
6. Teach me and help me to make the best decision regarding my issue with O.A
7. Grant me favour with men.
8. Protect me, my family and friends(blog friends too) in this new month.

Father, give me the grace to love you more, to study your words more, and take faithlessness away from my life. Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name.


Now, I am very sure I am starting February on a good note. Watch out for many posts that will be full of my testimonies to God.

Meanwhile, that VERA of a girl she is trying me o. You know she nearly caused a fight between CALABAR GAL and I. Thank God that the love that we share is unbreakable. Vera said I should tell the whole world if Ex cheated with a calabar babe or note. Well, yeah, she is from Akwa Ibom! Does that make you happy VERA????????

I know she has done jazz sef, because since i shouted on Ex on the phone he has not picked up my calls. BELLE please help me. What do I have to do now to reconcile with an old friend?? Sob Sob, see where my temper landed me.

Went to ORO's blog, I thought the go and marry thing is for women alone.
Every one now seems to be having a crush on a fellow blogger. I officially announce that I have a PERFECT CRUSH on TUNDE. He knows. I have been stalking his blog and he has refused to update.

My baby is not picking up my calls o. What do I do?

Ehen, I was going to forget sef. The Ibidapo's wedding pictures. The pictures are quite much o.(just thought to warn you).

21 comments:

LondonBuki said...

FIRST!!! :-)

May God answer your prayers... AMEN!!!!

Have a Fantastic February :-)

Heartbeat said...

Hallo Temmy,

Thot to say hi... i have been a silent and faithful follower of your blog for a while. was going to scream by today if you hadnt updated.
I think you are a very beautiful writer with a great spirit....sometimes i think you are totally hillarious. May the Lord grant you the desires of your heart (even the ones you dont know you want sef)
And... Ex, will soon start having sleepless nights if he doesnt pick ur calls (abi may we no pray for am)?
Do take care and keep on keeping on
Funmi
www.fumosh.wordpress.com

chidi said...

hope God answers ur prayers. especially the course u chose ur parents dnt like cos i am in dat situation at d mo!

http://fya-dancer.blogspot.com

angie said...

A BIG AMEN to your prayer!
Ex is probably doing " first to call". MAyb u shld send him a text(dat is if he can receive text from ur phone).
Hmmm how did madam vera knw abt the akwa ibom girl...this vera is tooo wish for her own good...lol

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL

I'm good o! So she is from Akwa Ibom ehn? Akwa Ibom is not Calabar though, but they're sisters, so I can see where you're coming from. Darn, I'm good! I thought I was just grasping @ straws when I asked where the chic is from, but apparently not... hehehe

But Temmy, you do know that ur issue is with O.A, and not with the chic, right? But understandably, you're mad @ her. I would be too, but O.A. is the real issue.

So O.A. is ur baby again? You this ghel...the thing wey dey do u ehn. LOL.

Meanwhile, lemme go check out Tunde's blog; I might make him my next husband, lol.

Vera Ezimora said...

I've checked Tunde's site out, and I have decided that I do not want him.

But just thought I'd let you know that ur link doesn't work because you typed http:// twice. So u might wanna change that.

Oh, and Amen to all your prayers...especially the ones for Blog pals ... like me!

Anonymous said...

hey girl... none of your links work.. you have http://twice...

May God grant you the desires of your heart!! I stand in agreement with you. I am sooo sure this month is going to be AWESOME!
AMEN!

As far as reconciliation...all i know is that you've done your part... if the other person wants to be left alone, then let them be.

Have an awesome week missy :)

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

The Lord has already answered your prayers. Because you have asked Him. He will answer you.

The heart of kinhs are in the hands of God. So ask God to melt that person's heart and He will. All is well.

TMinx said...

AMEEEEENNNN!

mochafella said...

7. Grant me favour with men.

Shuo, wetin we do wey you come dey report us to baba God.

Kunta said...

Adura e ti gba. You know that before you talk am He's heard... A daa. Sha how are you?

Azuka said...

Amin, amin to everything.

I still don't understand though. This your hot and cold stuff with Ex. You shouted at him on Monday, of course he's hurt. They say men aren't sensitive but I think sensitivity is nearly equal between the sexes and in some men it can be a lot greater.

The guy's probably still smarting from the yabis you gave him. I wouldn't exactly blame him. Text messages work ;-).

DiAmOnD hawk said...

a big AMEN to your prayers o...im with you on #1

NaijaBloke said...

A big AMEN!!!

On a lighter mood o ,u berra watch what u pray for o ..cos in one of ur prayers u asked God to "Grant u favor with men" ..Hmmmm.... U need to be specific when u r praying all that kind of prayers o cos a lot of men would love to grant u enuff favors and I mean a lot of men ..LOL

U have a nice weekend dear

temmy tayo said...

@Mochafella: Who tell u say na men in men context? I am praying that God should grant me favour with men like Tony Blair, G. Bush, G Clooney, B Pitt, King abi na prince of Qatar,.....

I am talking about the rich and might men! lol.

@Naijabloke: now i know say u no dey go church regularly. Finding favour with men makes things in this world easy.

Abi make i relocate come meet u, u need somebody to encourage you about this church issue.I mean coming to live in ur house.

@Everyone: thanks a bunch.

NaijaBloke said...

Very Funny ..LOL

No wahala u are more than welcome to move into my house o,but with the way am looking at things,this ur Ex looks like he will be very aggressive o and me I no want wahala..LOL

Were u in the wedding pictures?

Teva said...

O girl, perfect crush on MY TUNDE...You are asking for a blog-wide cat fight! LOL
Happy new month

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

I hope he's picking the calls now??

Nice wedding pictures, did you attend the wedding?

LOL @ Akwa Ibom women.

Amen to the prayers, have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Amen!

Emm is this Bose James? Were u @ the wedding

Hope he's picking your calls now ?

Naijadude said...

May God answer your prayer and let everything you wish for come to reality!

Have a wonderful week mami! Take care eh!!

zaiprincesa said...

e ya...senior Bose...she was my senior in secondary school....Im so happy for her oh!