Tuesday 23 January 2007

Happy Birthday To My Bunnies!

It is my baby brother's 13'th birthday today. Sure you will wonder why I have such a young brother. He joined the family few years after my other brother joined the saints triumphant. He has brought joy and happiness to the family, spoilt rotten by everyone. Calls everybody by name except for his parents. Being the bay of the family, when he got admission to go to Air force School in Zaria, mummy said NO. No one is going to take her baby away, she'd rather have him go to a day school. Imagine o, that woman sent all of us out of the house all in the name of having quality education. Because of a little ''man'' now, we are bending rules. I have always said parents are partial.

I remember like 3 years ago when my mum compelled my brother to be calling all of us Sister this or Sister that, trust my brother now he said when they are married I will start calling them sister.

It is so funny that when my brother wants to relay a message to any one of us he goes: Temmy, sister Tope said to tell you that she cant make it to the party tonight. (sister Tope in question is 7 or 8 years younger than me o). My brother is something else.

I love him because he is the only one out of my younger ones that tells me he misses me genuinely. Trust the other 2 girls in Nigeria, when they tell me they miss me they surely want something.

One of them was 18 on Saturday the 20th of January. I love my bunnies. My babies are growing up. For a very longtime, Femi and Tobi were on war path. Femi was so content with being the last born/girl that seeing Tobi/boy join the family was like a pain her bum. Now they are best of pals, only God knows how they both did it. I guess it is all part of growing up,maybe.. maybe not.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:Oluwatobiloba and to you Oluwafemi, a belated birthday kiss. I owe you guys. Remember that you have promised not to tell mummy about this blog o.

My brother told me today that he cant wait for me to marry because Sister Nonye( his best friend's sister) is getting married in July. And that her brother already told him that both of them will be on the train. ''Get married quickly so that I can invite him to be on your train''. Yeah, yeah. Pray hard bro!

TEVA: Who tell you say we don choose wedding date? I told you that we are waiting for time to justify all the undying love.

VERA: There is no new update about HIM. Apart from calling every night, making me laugh my head out with all his ridiculous stories of his encounter with fuel attendants. I cant share the story hun,lest you begin to fancy him. LOL.



A quickie: One of the anonumous bloggers is getting married. I am so tempted to mention her name. She just sent me an email now! I am so happy for her.

A wedding webbie to tantalise your day.
http://www.damisandtoyin.com/

15 comments:

angie said...

I wish ur lil' bro Tobi, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish u GOd's abundant and overflowing blessings, love, joy, peace, happiness.
lol@get married quickly oh.Yes oh temmy get married fast cos we need to buy ur aso-ebi while we still have the money!!

LondonBuki said...

Happy B'day to your siblings!

LOL @ the comment about Vera, she is now the man-thief in blogsville! LOL!!!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Happy Birthday Temmy's youngest bro - isnt it amazing what goes on through young people's mind - my sister who is now 20 still wants to be flower gal - old girtl like her - all she ever talka baout is this one and that one.

I also know what its like to have a baby bro - they trully are the ones that tells u they love and miss ya. Oh how I miss my baby bro.

But today is for temmy's baby bro - I thank God for his life and the joy the Lord has used him to bring into your life. We ask that God will continue to be with him and bless him, and continue to protect him all the days of his long life in Jesus Name Amen. -

So what is the currents on the Exs front

angie said...

so u dont wanna share a tiny bit, of wats being going on with ur boo....plssss share.Dont wori i will close vera's eyes wen u put up the post so she wouldn't read it....lol

Anonymous said...

awww very sweet. happy b.day to your siblings. your bro sounds like a sweetheart...so mischievious!

another wedding site... thanks for sharing the link!

naijabelle said...

Happy birthaday to your lil bunnies! May they grow old and strong and may they never lack.Amen!

Smoothvibes said...

Now that's just interesting.. a girl named Femi!( I was just talking to my friend about unisex names).


Newho.. Happy belated birthday Femi.. and Happy birthday Tobi.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

girllllllllllll i am so in love with the proposal story from your friend o....as in we should post that as an example for guys in nigeria...gosh...i want to be proposed to...as in just proposed to...for now sha...i just want to experience it...i guess one day sha...

happy birthday to ur bro...yeah when i saw the age..i was like...your parents were certainly getting their groove on o...s'all good...i love that name...oluwatobiloba...name of one of my bestfriends in jss.

Naija Vixen said...

I didnt know i culd get hooked on weddn websites...not even gettn married anytyme soon!luvvn ur blog,going to read all past posts now!!!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL@ Temmy, Sis Tope...lol. Happy Birthday to them, and indeed, Oluwatobiloba!

Hmmm, so we cant refer to ex as ex anymore, hehehe, what do we call him? Dont mind me, i'm troublesome.

To the anonymous blogger getting married, yay, thats good news, give me your wedding website link pls, so i can add to my directory, lol, thanks in advance.

Sis Temmy, enjoy the rest of your week!

Anonymous said...

awww.. Happy Birthday to Oluwatobiloba... aww @ the couple getting married.. they're so cute...i'm actually beginning to like wedding websites...

Azuka said...

I've been missing a lot. Happy Birthday to your 'bunnies' :-D

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

the webbie is veryy nice - the groom really knows his bride - if it were me, I would have gone home since. LOL.

Vera Ezimora said...

I tried leaving a comment earlier but it wouldn't lemme.

You're scared I'll get the hots 4 ur ex? Ehn, shebi you said you don't want him now. Wetin be the issue now? See you!

*HISS*

If u vex me now, I'll go after him ASAP

Daddy's Girl said...

Happy Birthday to your siblings! Thank God for brothers and sisters o.

And congrats to the anonymous blogger who's jumping the broom soon!