Sunday 28 January 2007

Clearing The Logs


W was beaten up cos X and her gang(team mates) thought it was planned. Well, so I heard from my informant.

Calabar Gal already told us that we were all taught the act of keeping a man. Some of us don't just put our skills to use. I stand to be corrected.

See Babaalaye running away. Isn't it typical of men to run from sensitive issues?

Trust Prof Miguel : he said Tunde taking bimbo to the hotel is totally wrong. From what I heard they just wanted to go and have some fun outside their regular hangout. Anything wrong with that?

He wants to yab me o. I can't believe that I am scared. Uhmn... words from Miggie.... I am waiting.

I feel a lot berra today, thanks to Bennyln for flu. Tho I am yet to get over the fact that I have to buy another Bio-oil for £15.99. Donations please!

There are some wedding pictures i want to share but mehn, the fotos have refused to attach.

Got a surprise call from Papa Temmy. He is in town to shop for my younger sister's wedding dress.Why he didn't bring the girl or allow mummy to do the shopping still beats me.The guy is always feeling like a fashion guru! Ever since he bought my sister's wedding dress and we were all like this is gorgeous, he made up his mind to buy for the rest of us.
He sure won't buy mine, I don't mind if he disowns me over the issue, but I doubt as the guy will be too happy to see me hooked. He wants me to come over later today and guess what,about 3 of my uncles are in town with him. God help me cos I can see where all this will lead to. I am only going because I know they will grease my palms with some pounds. Temmy is broke!
I just exposed myself to two blogger. One is my life time addiction. You know yourself, don't spill please. The other person is his brother, if you spill you are ruining our chances of getting married! I love you now, shebi you know. In fact I love the two of you and I will go for the one that is first to propose, that way we keep the love in the family. Lol.
Getting ready for my meeting with my dad and uncles.
I got tagged by my girl friend. Says something to make you look busy at work. I suggest you do this tag when office is getting boring. With your boss seeing you tapping the keyboard with frenzy, he'll know you are an asset to the company.
By the way, everyone is tagged. I think we have done this tag before but there is no better way of wasting time........
1. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?Red top and grey pants.
2. WHAT KINDA UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING? french knickers
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Eji Owuro
4. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Of cos I juggle life, love and school!
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast and a bottle of coke
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Green
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Mild
8.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My younger sister
9.FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Height
10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Very much so
11. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely
12. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Just there.
13. FAVOURITE DRINK? Supermalt/bottle of coke
14. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Irish Cream- Baileys
15. FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAL? Jollof Rice and Dodo
16. FAVOURITE SPORTS? Soccer
17. HAIR COLOUR? Black
18. EYE COLOUR? Dark Brown
20. TATTOOS OR PIERCING? Neither.
21. STAR SIGN? Sagittarius.
22. FAVOURITE MONTH? December
24. FAVOURITE FOOD? Italian
25. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Relative Values
27. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 2nd of December ever year.
28. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? OF COS YES!
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? Happy endings
30. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
31. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
32. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
33. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
34. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? yes of course
35. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone I know (hehehehe)
36. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? My Ex
37. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW? None
38. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? come again?
39. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Don't do board games
40. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Watched a movie
41. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? The challenges of a new day
42. WHICH DO YOU BELIEVE, EVOLUTION OR CREATION? Creation

9 comments:

naijabelle said...

lol! @ papa temmy the fashion guru buying wedding dress.Its good to know u are feeling better.Bio-oil too has been reduced in superdrug stores so u get it for 11.99.

Azuka said...

Now that's a good Meme. I hope I get around to doing it. I hope you're not starting another meme epidemic? Everyone will start posting memes and giving me homework!

Daddy's Girl said...

Your dad sounds very sweet - he obviously dotes on his daughters. Say hi to him.

Smoothvibes said...

Aaaww. That's so sweet of your Dad..

Am I going to get to know you too? lol

LondonBuki said...

Awww... your dad loves you all and wants to be a HUGE part of your wedding day(s)... LOL!!!

Good to know you are feeling better... what's bio-oil for?

temmy tayo said...

@londonnaijachic:Papa Temmy no dey try jare, no mind him. I have to rush to superdrug then. Thanks for the info.

@Azuka:You have to do it by force!

@Daddy's girl:Aight will tell him u said hi.

@Smoothvibes: You wanna know me darling? You pay £5000 for exclusive fotos. lol

londonbuki: yeah, he likes attention that is my opinion. Bio oil is for stretch marks and scars.

Unknown said...

Daddy buying a wedding dress on his own?!?!?! He's got a lot of courage. Lets hope ur sister loves the selected product seeing that she has allowed him to venture in this wedding dress expedition on his own.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

You dad sounds very cool as in someone who knows the latest, someone who follows trends. He must have an eye for fashion, or else your sister will not have agreed. He sounds like a very loving father who loves his daughters very much. So much to say you girls are all daddy's girls.

The MeMe was very intereting. Didnt know you prfered the winter over summer. Its very very cold. Shivering cold over here. Give me summer anyday.

Good to hear you are back on track. Have a good week.

Smoothvibes said...

5000 ginni!