Friday 1 December 2006

A new Month,The Last Line

Only God knows where the year ran to. I cant believe it is the 1st Of December so soon. For all of you that have been supportive one way or the other, you are greatly appreciated.

For the shoulders I have cried on, i hope you get a lot stronger! Lol.
For those that loved me warts and all, things can only get better.
For those that have been my rock and strength, y know yaselves o. God will reward you immensely.

For me for loving me. Thank you Temmy.
For al my blog pals, you have been wonderful and inspiring in your own little ways.

I am unable to blog from home as my Internet access is down. Doing this in a cafe and it is extremely annoying.
Take care all and have a lovely weekend.

And TO MOI,

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

7 comments:

LondonBuki said...

I AM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

I AM A GENIUS!!!!!!


Infact, Temmy has comment moderation, so I might not be first sef!!!! :-)

LondonBuki said...

Happy B'day in advance!!!

God will surprise you (your b'day present)... just wait and see :-)

Have a beautiful birthday and weekend :-)

TMinx said...

Happy BDAY TOMOROOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

xxx

IM FIRST HE HEEE

Biodun said...

Sorry about the internet being down.

It feels like the year just ran by so fast, 2006 is practically over!

Have fun tomorrow n we will b expecting gist, Happy bday!

Demi said...

Temmylicious temi nikan, how are you? I missed you. You haven't been around as usual. Why?

Babe, read about the state of affairs at your workplace. I'm praying for you. God will surprise you soon, you'll give testimony soon.

So, you're not gonna p'ata si wa lenu? No jollof? No eran dindin and things? Nothing? Oh no! I really want a parry! I wish I could send you a prezzie o but you no give me addy. Have a wonderful day tomorrow love! Tell us all about it when you get back. By the way, i'm yet to gist you about my bafday paapa!

temmy tayo said...

Yeah Buki upu are first!

Belle;Thanks luv

T Minx:Buki beat you to it.

Biodun: the internet is messing me up big time.

Desola: we have to hook up soon. Maybe xams. What do u fink?

Eran didin plenty die for me house. I get gist for al on monday that is if my link is up by then.

Take care all.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

That is so nice - you're tribute to all and just as you appreciated them, they appreciate you also.

Have a Fab Birthday - For she's a jolly good fellow and so says all of us>> Horray!!