Sunday 24 December 2006

MERRY XMAS PEEPS


What can I say, I have been globe trotting. I mean UK trotting. I left for Reading on Friday morning to spend the weekend with the sister-in-law i never had. I had so much fun anyways, shopping and laughing my heart out. I left this morning for London to attend a friend's wedding. You will wonder why there is a wedding on Sunday abi? Me sef think am o but the wedding was really nice. Left with my friend that got married in August to Birmingham. Spending Xmas with her by force. I can not die of boredom in London!

I am counting days before my trip to Nigeria after Xmas. Spending xmas without my family is one thing, entering the new year without them no go good at all o.

My prayer for us all is:May the joy of new beginnings be ours as Christ is born.May every good thing be delivered to us and may we enter the new year with a new song.
For those of us looking for that spare rib, I pray that God will answer us in Jesus name.
For those of us looking to change jobs, I see us going places.
For those of us looking for intervention with our families and finances. He will move mountains.
2007 will bring us hope and unending joy.
I love you all my blog friends in my own little way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God answer all our prayers in 2007!!

Merry Merry xmas and have a wonderful holiday!!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, i love you too my darling egbon. A big AMEN to all the prayers. Have fun UK-trotting and remember to come back with gist.

Corri S. said...

Merry Christams and safe travels! Have fun.......

Favoured Girl said...

Merry Christmas sweetie! Hope you have a good time. The best part is you are going to Nig soon so, enjoy yourself. And in the year to come may God grant your heart desires.

LondonBuki said...

Merry Xmas dear, 2007 will be a spectacular year in our lives... :-)

God will continue to bless you and answer all your prayers!!!

Smoothvibes said...

Merry Xmas ma'm.. And have fun on ur trip...

Love you too!

lol.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Thanks for the love temmy. Hope your christmas so far has been good and your impending trip will be better. I claim all your proclaimed blessing oo in Jesus Name - Amen.

I am so happy to be home. Aparantly I sound better now. LOL.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Merry Christmas my one and only darling egbon. Hope u're having fun with ur friend and her hubby? God bless u plenty plenty.

Unknown said...

Love U too!!! MERRY XMAS!!! And a Big AMEN to the changing jobs prayer!!! (smile)

Daddy's Girl said...

Amen to all those prayers o! Merry Christmas Temmy!!