Tuesday 12 December 2006

DISAPPEARING ACT

My weekend was one full of drama. I was at home all day on Saturday then I remembered my school was having an alumni Xmas party. I already decided I wasn’t going for 2 reasons 1. I wasn’t ready to drive and 2. I don’t have money to pay for cab (Ijebu blood in me).

While I was at it, my phone rang and it was Bobby the stock broker. He was planning to come take me for dinner. Well, I told him that I have a function to attend and he agreed to take me there. Knowing that I like awoof I didn’t even think twice before I accepted his offer.

Yours truly was ready before time, very unlike me. I was really looking forward to party; most of the people were coming from all over the world. Got there around 9pm and it was a shouting galore for me, some of the guys in my class then were looking so well fed and to crown it all married!

You need to see my face when they were all flaunting their gold wedding bands. Well, 5 years is a long time for a lot to happen. In 5 years all the guys decided to marry! Who said serious men don vamoose from planet earth….. My classmates are a living example o. I was shocked.

To the story of the day: I was busy posing and flashing my white teeth for my friends’ cameras and I completely forgot about Mr Stock broker! Not that he was out of my sight though, he was sitting beside me but I was engrossed in the gbeborun I was doing with my old class mates.

At some point, he tapped me and said I should remove my jacket:

Bobby: remove your jacket.
Temmy (wondering why): any particular reason why I should?
Bobby: because I want to look at you, and I want the other guys to do same.
Temmy: (thinking) this boy is going crazy o. But still didn’t say a word.
Bobby: you have it darling, please flaunt it!!!

I then realised it is either the boy is drunk or he is MAD!

Few minutes later, he said to me in a whisper: I want to kiss you. Uhmnnn… now I was nearing my limit for patience.

Phone rang and it was Ex, so I had to go outside to speak to him. Bobby came to meet me outside while I was still on the phone, had to quickly discharge Ex because well because I don’t even know why I did that sef.

Bobby: I am craving for you.
Temmy: lost for what to say
Bobby: please be mine, all we need is a little sacrifice from both of us. Please.

Well, I said can we leave here and went inside to pick my bag. Said my good byes and got outside only to start looking for the car!!!!
I looked for the car like I was looking for a needle. Bobby disappeared under 3 minutes. For the first 10 minutes I was confused, then I began to laugh, I laughed so hard that my side ached. Bobby left me at the party.

I called his phone, it was already switched off. Good for me!! I called the guys to come see me see trouble. 3 of them offered immediately to drop me at home but I didn’t want to spoil their fun I called a cab and I just went home to sleep. When I start to abuse men, Naija Bloke and Miguel go say I don come again. Was I humiliated???

I don’t think I was. I see him as a brainless and spineless little boy that still needs to grow up. At 32, he just succeeded in making me believe his brain is no better than a boy of 3 years.
Does he deserve hot oil on his empty head or not??

Belle: see my life o.

17 comments:

angie said...

The guy is something else oh, behavign like a spoilt child!!!.
if u pour hot oil on his empty head, it will probably just pass thru seeing that his head is truly empty.
i m sure he will call after a while.

temmy tayo said...

My God will not allow me answer his call by mistake cos i have deleted his numbers from my phone. I am begining to see the funny of side of the drama tho. Some men will never grow up Angie.It is really sad.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WHAT!! Daaaaang!! Abeg, give me his number, so i can abuse his immature arse.

Well look on the bright side...at least you only paid for one leg of the cab trip... lololololol

Corri S. said...

LOLOL! I'm sorry to laugh, but that's pretty funny. I can't believe he left you!!! The thing is, you didn't even see it coming. Wow...............

Smoothvibes said...

Wat in the world! .. @ 32... Prolly goes to show why he's still single, and not married like all the other good guys out there.

Well one out... room for more to come!

Biodun said...

Its a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the guy is a GOAT, a billy goat for that matter, like seriously how immature is that. Some weekend, glad u had fun with ur classmates though!

LondonBuki said...

He did WHAAATTTT????

It's got nothing to do with age, don't mean to sound cliche but 'Age Ain't Nothing But A Number'!

Send him to me, let me slap his face. Nonsense! *hiss*

Spicy said...

lol....my gosh... I havent had a good laugh in ages... Bobby wanted action...since you werent willing to drop dude took off...praise God that He led you to avoid such a person... na so you for don drop after the guy chop clean mouth e for vamoose...hmmm but then again are we sure he wasn't kidnapped by aliens? ...lol...Your god isnt asleep!

ChiefO said...

hahahahaha! bobby why u go do this kind thing now, especially in this damn cold december. i predict bobby was overwhelmed by the nice responses u gave him. i've always said it that God had plans for not making me a woman and with the kinda person i am. cos i know the loco part of me would make him smell his rats ass. una women una try cos i know all this penkelemess would be unacceptable.

Daddy's Girl said...

LOL!! I can't believe a man of 32 could behave like that. Na wa o. No mind am jare. 'I am craving for you' ko!

LOL @ chiefo's comment, too funny.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

wow - there really are some strange people out there. nice template change.

Azuka said...

Ha ha. So we're down to two viable admirers. I'm keeping count...

I see you've changed your blog theme. Easier to read, don't you think?

temmy tayo said...

@LOASCM and Azuka: Glad you like the new template.

I did it for Azuka tho, he is forever complaining.

ThatGirl said...

lolollllllll kai, there are some weird pple out there. abeg, temmytayo, no follow that guy again oh. i think some screws have been misplaced.

Olawunmi said...

okay, that was low. inexcusable too. he should never have left you, nah, his game is weak. weak weak weak. you deserve better.

NaijaBloke said...

Temmy Tayo .. first of all am sorry that am late putting a comment on here ..where u sef dey jam all this spineless ppl wey u dey hang with and again u sef too like Awoof jo,LOL..