Wednesday 27 December 2006

Belle Made Me Do This!


Belle! See what you have caused now ehn. I had to do this thing by force. I am back in London and at work!

Can you just imagine working today sob sob: my Holiday starts on Friday till mid January.

Desola: I have sent my number babes let us hook up.

NaijaBloke: the ''worstest insult'' was talking to my friends and not allowing the monkey to paw me!


in 2006...

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before? Blogging thanks to 3T's of Tunde.

2. Did you keep any New Year's Resolutions? Yeah.(lie)!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yeah! My one and only Shubby gal.

4. Did anyone close to you die? Yeah…so sad. My grandpa, my uncle and Sister Sayo.

5. Did you visit any countries? France and Sweden.

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? My own house.

7Will any date from 2006 stay etched in your memory forever? August 27 2006.

8. What was your biggest achievement of 2006? Was promoted twice in my work place.I am very efficient now...

9. What was your biggest failure? Not finishing the bible in one year. (beat me)

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? A few cases of headache due to the tears when Ex and I broke up.

11. What was the best thing you bought in '06? A bag. (i am vain)

12. Did your behavior change over the year? I have developed a nasty temper and now so impatient.

13. Where did you spend most of your money? Shoes and shirts.

14. Are you happier than this time last year? Don’t know.
Thinner or fatter? fatter
Richer or poorer? Richer but I am still looking for more money

15. What song will remind you of 2006? Merciful God By K.S.A and Torn By LeToya Buckett

16. What do you wish you would have done more of? Go out with friends.

17. What do you wish you would have done less of? nothing to be honest.

18. What did you do for Christmas '06? Slept and chatted with my family in Nigeria for hours.

19. Did you fall in love in 2006? I fell in and out of love.

20. Did you get your heart broken in 2006? Yes

21. Favorite TV program of '06? X factor was the only programme i watched in 2006.

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nope. I am disliking 2 of my friends now for being greedy and stupid.

23. What was the best book you read and/or movie you saw? I read too many good books, I have a weakness for books. I am not a movie person unless yoruba films.

24. What was your greatest discovery? Blogger.

25. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? Had a mini bash with my family and a few friends. I turned 28.

26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I got married.

27. What kept you sane? Baba God.

28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2006? Trendy.

29. Who was the best new person you met? Funmi. We went to Sweden together. She was my anchor when i was heartbroken. I know I love her so much now.

30. Who did you wish you did not meet? BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Who was your best friend? Oluwaseyi. He is a monkey tho.

32. Who was your enemy? Myself. I was drinking coca cola everyday till i stopped in August.

33. Who do you miss? My Ex Boyfriend.

34. Who will you never forget? My brother, Abiodun.

35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Trust your instincts!! It can never fail you.

36. What will you always remember about 2006? The loss of my relationship and knowing that my days are numbered in my working place. Sob Sob.


aspirations for 2007...

37. What do you want to do in '07 that you couldn't/didn't in '06? buy a house and get married.

38. Any resolutions? To be more patient with stupid and dumb people that may come my way.

39. Do you want to make more friends in 2007? Yeah, intelligent ones only!

40. Anything you want to change about yourself for 2007? Do a lot of exercise to tone my big bum.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I First?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

May ur blessed heart be healed ASAP!! Blogger was my biggest discovery of 2006 too!! 2007 will be a great year for you. Cheers!!!

Biodun said...

I second Calabar girl, 2007 will be a greater year for you in Jesus name! At least u going on vacation, me I was @ work yesterday n am not going anywhere (sob, sob)Anyways, have fun in Naija for both of us!

Vera Ezimora said...

Oh, Temmy Tayo, that's great! That's a really nice tag (not that I wish I had to do it o).

2006 has been something for real! It came so fast, and it's exiting even faster. Nawa o.

NaijaBloke said...

Nice list ..

Happy New year in advance and may God grant all ur heart desires as we fall in 2007 ..

That Bobby must be the father of all monkeys

Anonymous said...

nice list! Amen to trusting your instincts!

LondonBuki said...

Love this! I will try mine out soon!

Take care dear, Safe Journey!

All is well dear, God has wonderful things planned for you!

Naijadude said...

Nice list, I just uploaded mine as well.

Yes o, trusting your instincts is the way to go eh!

Merry Christmas in arrears, Happy New Year in advance!

NaijaBloke said...

Shdn't u be packing to leave for naija now ... cos i dont understand why u have the time to start hatting on me on all the blogs o ....LOL ..Abi cos I no subscribe to ur dating agency ni ..LOL

Happy new year babes

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Egbon mi, this ur list is nice o. Was it only Coca-Cola u were drinking? U forgot to include Indomie and supermalt. Have a safe journey.

Vera Ezimora said...

Happy New Year Temmy!

...this message is from your lover with the eye. Hehehe

TMinx said...

Happy New Year girl. Put it all in prayers, God will do something for each of us this new year!

Inuke Omotola Davis said...

# 37 just became true!
It was nice to see you go on this journey and come out victorious.
Stay blessed.
Inuke.