Wednesday 9 August 2006

Because...........

I am glad my blog is back online.

Thanks to U ''B''. You are kind!

There is really nothing to blog about today jare.Went for a job interview that was really tough! I shouldnt just bother mentioning the pay cos u'll tell me it is better to go and join the Nigerian army where i will get paid once in 3 months than take the job offer. But for now,i be begger aint get choice, better pray along with me to get the job.

I got the bit i attached below from my friend Bisayo,it lifted my spirit and i thot to share it with all the wonderful women out there.

BECAUSE

Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize what a gold mine you are, doesn't mean you shine less.

Just because no one has been smart enough to figure out that you can't be topped, doesn't stop you from being the best.

Just because no one has come along to share your life, doesn't mean that day isn't coming.

Just because no one has realized how much of an awesome woman you are, doesn't mean they can effect your feminity.

Just because no one has shown up who can love you on your level, doesn't mean you have to sink to theirs.

Just because you deserve the very best there is, doesn't mean that life is always fair.

Just because God is preparing your king, doesn't mean that you're not already a Queen.

Just because your situation doesn't seem to be progressing right now, doesn't mean you need to change a thing.

Keep shining, Keep running, Keep hoping, and Keep praying.

Keep being exactly what you are already. COMPLETE IN CHRIST JESUS! Send this on to your female friends who need to keep on doing what they do best. BEING A WOMAN OF GOD!!!! God Bless You! I read this and I knew I wanted to share this with some wonderful women I have met on my travel through this thing called life.

You all deserve whatever the Lord has in store for you. Be still and allow Him to bless you. I know I have been blessed by knowing all of you.

No comments: