Thursday 31 August 2006

August...

You dont want to know how happy i am that today is the last day in August. This month has brought me memories. Good and bad. I start with the bad memories:
1.I was refused yankee visa on the 2nd of august
2.I found out boyfriend was double dealing on the 14th.
3.I lost my grandpa on the 27th.

The good memories:
1. I got another job on the 18th of august.
2.My best gal married her boyfriend of 12 years on the 25th.
3.Today i bought that Gucci bag i have been saving for....
Just kidding,but i am glad August is over anyways.
I wanted to upload my friends wedding pictures but the ''thing'' has refused to attach o. Awon aiye at work. To everyone that dropped a message about grandpa,thanks a zillion.
Will see how i will get the pictures on the net o.
Naija bloke,na work no gree me blog.
Hey, gotta run now.

I think this link should do it for the pictures.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=t5wuy96.wpqjfc6&Uy=-uc2eo4&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1


On a lighter note,got this from a friend at work:

On a lighter note.......Hmm suggestions plsssssssAn eighteen-year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period fortwo months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys apregnancy kit.
The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing,crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want toknow!
The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.
Half an hour later aFerrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man withgray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of itand enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, the motherand the girl, and tells them:"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem.
However, Ican't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll takecharge.If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beachvilla and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be acouple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account.If it is twins, a factory and $1,000,000 each.

However, if there is amiscarriage, what do you suggest I do?" At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmlyon the man's shoulder and tells him, "You'll sleep with her again".

No comments: