Friday 24 November 2006

Funny How Time Flies...

Hey peeps, my mamma is leaving for Naija tonite. As much as i tried not to cry, i couldnt help myself. I bawled like a baby,not because she is leaving cos well i will be seeing her soon. I cried because i am back to eating noodles and supermalt! No more efo elegusi and pounded yam for lunch. No amala and ewedu with stock fish. I thought i wasnt going to miss her but dang i am. Sob sob.....

I have not talked about Ex in a long while, cos i was trying not to bore you wuth his gist. But honestly, the boy no leave my neck alone. Ever since the ''demise'' of our relationship in August, the boy sends me SMS everynight starting from words of encouragement, prayers, random gists, undying love for me.... the list is endless. I have created a folder in my phone for his texts. Na so the boy call me lastnite o,he wanted to tell me that he is on his annual leave and he is spending it in Dubai( i thought Dubai was my dream idea of a holiday spot). He wanted to know if i was free so we could spend some time together. Time together doing what jare, i asked him.

The boy is a monkey,well better put APE. I now had to ask him the reason behind all this calling and sending text everyday, which is very unlike him. The ''APE'' said i have learnt to do anything and everything to make what is mine stay as mine.

How he is planning to go about that one, ko ye mi o. Well, unless he puts £50 million in my accout and a 5 bedroom house in Maitama. I am becoming materialistic, i seems to have lost all hope in true love.

This two weeks with my mum just made me feel that i am not such a wonderful person. She kept saying that i have built a wal around me that is making it impossible for men to seek me. Coming from my own mother:the world is wicked.

To all of you wishing me a happy birthday in advance...uhmnn... don't think that is wht i want o. I am coming up with the list in a few days. All this is in advance cruise is an excuse to forget on the D Day. Birthday is 2nd of December, better write it down, set a reminder, start shipping my gift, just do something.LOL

Do have a pleasant weekend all, and you americanas no too chop turkey.

Funmi: I cant leave comment on your post.Dont know why.
Teva: Leave Naija Bloke alone o.

12 comments:

Demi said...

Let me do as Buki does: Yay! I am first to post! Now, let me press the publish button before someone else beats me to it. I'll comeback and leave my proper comment.BRB

Demi said...

Ok, now that my spot is safe, please allow me comment and say, Girl! Are we having an all white party on a boat? We can plan this o. I want a parry! Let's do something for your bafday jo. You will only get a prezzie if you throw a bash, no bash, no prezzie!

temmy tayo said...

Dessy baby: make we throw boat party now. Venue will be Spain sha.

RSVP: BIJOUOXOXO
BELLE
FUNMI
LONDON BUKI
CALABAR GIRL.

Food: Desola
Drinks: Naija Bloke
Pictures to be taken by Teva.
Music to be supplied by Miguel.

I guess i have it all planned now abi.

Overwhelmed: over to you, you brought about the idea of a parry,.

Smoothvibes said...

Hehe...

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Egbon mi, dis boi called EX needs to take a chill pill o. Abi na wetin? U say u no wan do again, so wetin hard for him to understand in dat one? Anyways, ur mumsy's comment, hmmm examine it well well o and make the necessary corrections, 'cos mums tend to know better. That Dubai o na serious temptation sha. Men and their tricks. I'm down for the parry o, but me i'd be prepping for my finals then.

Unknown said...

I'm ready to party!! What date and time do we leave? LOL

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Will this be a transatlantic party - or would it be held over in europe. Don't worry about your mum leaving you'll soon be back to eating all the regulars. Life is good. So our EX doesn't understand no - I hope you dont fall in miguels category 2 toaster chick LOL. Have a blessed week.

ChiefO said...

party! where! when! how! if wat it takes is to swim alongside the boat then so be it. more grease to my fins.

LondonBuki said...

LOL! Ok, I will wish you a happy b'day on the 2nd :-)

temmy tayo said...

Hey, peeps are taking this blogging to another level o. Who in God's name is Sexydexy????
Dang, yeah u know me so well.

I am very sure i did not take any pictures when i came to Naija.

If you are man/woman enough,tell us ur name.

Teva said...

What can i say, you gave the me job i love most....taking pix!!!LOL

Eagle's Nest!!! said...

Hey Temmy, you dont have to be materialistic in lieu of your search for true love. True love abounds but only in GOD. Mutual love among humans is fast becoming a history, no thanks to Hollywood that sells make-believe world of fiction to us. Many people's heart, brain and mind are so messed up!!