Friday 3 November 2006

Another Goof(I hope not)

With Chief Fani Kayode as the new Minister of Aviation, what does he know about the industry? Just like Kema Chikwe, Isa Yuguda, Babalola Borisade... they knew absolutely nothing about the industry.

Why can't our President put in someone that is a seasoned aviator as a minister? What is a carpenter doing admnistering drugs? It is only in our obodo Nigeria that a medical doctor is appointed as minister of Justice and a S.A.N will be taken to Ministry of Education.

I still stand on my point that cutting of a head is not the remedy for a nasty headache(na our elders talk so). He is coming in at a very sensitive period and God knows if anything should go wrong again, I pray people won't decide the should just throw him from a flying plane! Lets us all approach siddon look stand and see what uncle Femi wants to do.

It is so scary that i am going to Nigeria in december and i need the local flight between Abj and Lagos, as it is now, na to walk to lagos as the fear of armed robbers during festive season no go gree me take car or bus o.

Naija bloke, i feel you jare. Desola: don't lose hope yet in our system lets keep praying for intervention. Make i quickly start what my company pays me to do.

Have a lovely weekend peeps and remember our country in ya prayers.

No comments: