Tuesday 21 November 2006

212

I have a feeling my mum has a hand in the loss of my blog, abi how else would you explain me telling the whole world i want to lease her and then the blog disappeared the next day!!!!!!!

She knew i was worked up about something but i couldnt tell her it was a blog lest the woman disowns me if she reads some of the previous posts. I was so sad all through saturday, she then decided to take me out shopping. For the first time in my young life i was not excited!

We spent the whole day buying and gisting as she is leaving this friday. She got quite a few things for me. She made me buy a skirt cos yours truly has just 2 skirts which i hardly wear. Sunday was basically the same thing, did not go to church cos we all woke up late.

I dreamt about the comments on my blog and i wasnt so shocked when i saw 35 comments. Darlings, i felt so special(i am fanning myself).

Wondering how i came about 212? It is my birthday on the 2nd of December. I couldnt think of any other title for my blog than that. In a nut shell, i dey try tell you all to send gifts on that day. I don't want blog comments o... gifts ni mo fe. U hear??

My mama is leaving this friday, i am missing her already. I promise never to say anything bad about her again cos i cannot afford to start another blog.

7 comments:

Funmi said...

glad to see your writer's block has faded.....

NaijaBloke said...

Happy birthday in advance o Xoxo's egbon ... no worry I hope cyber gifts count o...

Nice to have u back ..

Asper the mum thingy ..when I remember all the stuffs I have done to my mama,mehn the kind of fear that always rush through my body when I remember the saying "Ur children will do 2wice what you do to ur parents to u" ..LOL

U have a lovely week

Gramps said...

Happy Birthday in Advance!!! You'll have to throw a cyber-party..

Somehow, I kinda prefer this template to the old one.Well, here's to wishing you never lose your blog again...

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

aaww - I know Im going to miss her, even though I dont even know her LOL - especially the stories - Im glad - everthing is getting back to normal slowly - So you're a december chick like me - yeah - december people are off the hook - a term Ive lernt here.

Hope your week is pleasant.

Teva said...

LOL @ Naijabloke, I knew you had something to do with the blog's disapperance...LOL.
I think i need to say happy birthday in advance 'cuz everyone else did, (tht's recipe for forgetting)...and the cyberparty will take place on my blog..LOL
Temmy, you just made me miss my mom o, you must rent me yours before friday

LondonBuki said...

Happy b'day in advance!!!

Funny post!

NaijaBloke said...

@Teva abeg no put igbo for my pocket o .. and again u dey try me o ..LOL