Monday 11 September 2006

Part II

My peeps, i had so much fun reading all your comments. Hmmnnn....... anyways, i had a blisfull weekend. I was away in Kent with my cousins who stole me away from the EX! Like my cosuin said before packing my bags into his car '' if them born him well, let him show his face in my house i will skin him and feed him to crocs''. I never knew my cousin loved me that much you know. I have been walking on air since lol.

Anyways, 28 red roses(my age), a trinity ring(me, him and the other gals, abi), the tears didnt move me one inch.He came into the UK thursday night and came to see me.I met him outside my door. We sat down and talked for 3 hours with no interruption. He was doing the talking, i was doing the listening. He said he was sorry he slipped(note:not cheat), it was because of the distance and now he knows better. He has come to take me home.How very romantic!!

Then i said to him why blame the distance, you are working and you are comfortable enough to be married.If you asked me to marry you,woulda i said NO? Why did you tell my parents when you went to meet them in June 2006 that you are not toying with their daughter's life. That you were ready and willing to marry me as soon as i am done in the UK which is just in 8 months time. Two days before i found out that you were cheating on us, you still sent me an email prophesying your undying love for me. You know what, i want and i need a man that can handle stress, a man that is willing to see that I am the only one for him. Not someone that will make up a substitute for me anytime my back is turned. A man that can not stay true in a relationship is not man enough to do anything!!!!!!!!! We were both quiet for about 10minutes, i was fighting hard to hold back tears, if i should make the mistake of breaking down in front of him then i woulda been a loser.

After the10 minutes silence I said to him, i am going to ask you 3 questions and then you judge if ''this'' should continue.

The questions:
1: If you were the one outside the country do you think i am going to ''slip'' as well?
2. Do you think i am stupid?
3. Have you ever caught me or heard that in the 5 years that we were together that i cheated on you?

Since he answered NO to the three questions, the answer to his proposal of cos was a capital NO.

He held my hands for like ages, looking into my eys and said: I know i messed everything up, i know you have siad you are not going to marry me. But please, forgive me. What i see in you is hatred and disgust. Well, i said to him that i am hurting, i am angry and that forgiveness lies with God.(abi). He went on and on about me having to forgive him or else................. ok, you are forgiven o.

Saw him off to the train station which was bout 15 mins walk from my place. We held hands and laughed till we got to the station,tho i cant remember what he was saying but shey y'all know i said he makes me laugh. When we got to the station, we held each other for some minutes and he whispered in my ears that he knows without me his life is incomplete and blah and blah.

It doesnt work anymore sweetie, i have come out stronger i told him. I switched off my phones immediately he left, showered, held my teddies, sniffed my roses(at least they are mine till they die) and i decided to play my favourite Celine Dion CD. I cried and laughed at the same time till i fell asleep.
I still miss him but i am glad it is all over.

No comments: