Friday 22 September 2006

Eewo

OMG! I had a lovely time today reading all your comments. Miguel!! You ehn, i know how and where to catch you. Desola is sure i am going back to EX.Uhmn. Now we have mind readers on bloggerville.Belle thinks some gists are missing......Naija Bloke is TOO sure i still like him.

Nneka, EX is paying cos he is feeling guilty. I am sure if he did not cheat, he wouldnt spend up to that on me. He will gently remind me that ''WE'' need to be saving for the wedding.

Buki: Thanks. What i need now is GOODLUCK!

Diamond: cheating doesnt necessarily mean the end of a relationship, darling you are right.But cheating on someone that thinks the sun rises and sets in your eyes is damn depressing.
Guilty pleasures? i had the time of my life and my dignity so much intact. He is paying for his sins darling. As for the dting agency, you are on.

Anonymous: gist did not get any fuzzy o,you really must like guluma(hausa word for gbeborun)lol..
Nothing happened.We got my booty inside my flat and i gave him a glass of water and called another cab for him. chikena!

Last line, i have made up my mind. It took me time to reach the decision to even tell him i know he cheated. That period was when i decided that i am better off without him. Truth is to trust him again is like trying to get water in the desert.

You all have a lovely weekend. I am going to spend mine with my phones off and some quality time with my sister.

No comments: