Thursday 11 January 2007

Boredom....

Truth is I am getting bored!

Spent the better part of today at my tailor's place. Made this out of the world ankara dress. It is one dress to die for, it is a pity I can put up the picture on my blog. Will knack the dress for my friend's wedding in March. Yeepa, them go take.
From Tailor's place, I went to Mr Biggs to buy chicken, ran into an old toaster who paid for the food.

Got home and I started my blog round(this is like an obsession). After blog round, it was nback to boredom again!!!!!!!!!

There are a few things that I have discovered over time about life.

1. The only constant thing is change.
2. Do whatever makes you happy.
3. There is no satisfying the people of this world.
4. Do not sacrifice for love.

The results of sacrificing for love:

When you sacrifice for love and put yourself second in a relationship, you believe inside your heat that your man will end up loving you more. This may or may not happen as what happens most times is that when you sacrifice who you are in order to be loved, you end up loving yourself less!

Each time you give up an interest, a friend, in the hope of winning a man's love, you give away a chunk of your life! The more you sacrifice the less of you that remains until nothing is left. Chineke God make una just help all your girl pickin o.

I was today doing a long list of what to do and not to do in 2007.

1. Thou shall not take too much sugar this year/ coca cola must stop.
2. Thou shall not miss church on Sundays no matter how tired I am.
3. Thou has to cut off every unprofitable friendship ties.
4. Thou shall learn to have more patience in 2007.

Did i tell you that Mama Temmy travelled and left her daughter alone in the house? Imagine o, I have been wallowing in self pity since wondering why she decided to do that to me. Anyways, to God be the glory she don come back o.

Ex just left, tho he spent 30 out of the 40 minutes he spent here dozing as he came directly from work. I already know what the boy is up to, he wants to be in my face and in my thoughts. Good thing is he is getting there gradually but as I dey comot Naija in a couple of days na im be say I don escape his Jazz.

Moment of truth:

I still like him very much.(Don't tell anybody o).


My best friend in the US called me today that her boyfriend proposed to her and she said NO. For crying out loud she has been dreaming to see this day.

Temmy: Why did you say NO now??????????
Tee Baby: I was shocked!
Temmy: Shocked bawo? I thought that was your dream???
Tee Baby: It was, I mean it is. But babes, I am scared.
Temmy: Scared?? You love him don't you?
Tee Baby: I can't leave my job and relocate to Australia. But I love him so badly.My life can never be the same without him.
Temmy: Home is where your husband is remember?
Tee Baby:.Can I call him back to accept?
Temmy: what are you waiting for APE?

I disconnected the call, see me see wahala o. Will keep you posted. I am feeling sleepy. From my rantings you can see that I am BORED................

17 comments:

Biodun said...

Am first!!!

Biodun said...

Ok, we all know u still LOVE ex now, dont front, like ko like ni, lol let me leave u alone
Ur friend is funny sha, se didnt know he lived in Australia all this while, women sha, we dont no wot we want atimes!

Teva said...

Madam biodun...always the first...LOL
yes Temmy you are bored, but not as bored as I am.
In the midst of the excess work wey i get, i still manage to be bored, i dont know how i do it...LOL

Smoothvibes said...

Aunty Temi.. E ku ijo meta.

LOl.. She said NO!.( women running away from wat they want when they finally gt it)

I see you're getting back on track wiht ex( or so it seems!.. abeg give him a chance oh)

Anewho Enjoy the rest of ur trip.

Azuka said...

Your friend is crazy, lol. Can I call him back to accept?

DiAmOnD hawk said...

wow...na wa for your friend...but this is something they should have discussed during the course of the relationship...WHERE WILL WE LIVE...

the thing about nigeria...is...dont spend more than 2wks if you want to maximize having a good time there

you and ex....i feel like you guys may end up getting married...those are my own thots shaaaaa.... i guess IT WILL BE CONTINUED....

Unknown said...

Tee Baby's really one hell of a confused gal... I mean, how could she say 'no' to something she's been dreaming about for so long??
Has she dreamed about this great job of hers that much??
hm... I hope the bobo never vex cancel the marriage proposal from his mind. Good luck to her sha... pls keep us posted on what happened after the call o!

Dimples said...

Nice Blog!!!!
I'd say act on your "moment of truth" before it passes u by..

Lol..@ Tee Baby...was she asleep the whole toasting n courting phase ni?..Abi Australia is a new state coined out by George Bush…wish her all the luck.

Funmi said...

hmmm temmy are you sure his jazz isn't already working?

as for your friend........please tell me she has called her man back.......she just needs to claim temporary amnesia or is it insanity!

angie said...

hmm, the jazz that Ex is using is really strong oh, its the original, undiluted, no photocopy at all....lol.
but jokes aside, you and ex sound good together.
Ur friend is funny?so has she called to accept his proposal?

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Egbon mi to fine, how now? I see u're having a blast in Naija with the EX. Boredom ko, boredom ni, no be u talk say u're going bowling with the EX. Just give this man a chance biko, u're still feeling him big tyme.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

This man has been doing some serious undercover work, even me, Im begining to like him LOL. But hold on, you are almost home. Your head might have let him go, but your heart hasn't.

Which is it. Do you think, you can trust him again. If you feel he has learnt his lesson, then why not. But if you dont know then the rest is up to you. You need to try and add some exciting activities before you leave. Which you say is soon.

So whats the current on the friend??

BabaAlaye said...

The guy suppose do small shakara sef say he no wan marry again lol.

Meanwhile bowling in Nigeria? Where now?

temmy tayo said...

@Cherub: Is there any crime in going bowling with an old friend. I will beat you o u this my naughty aburo.

@Babaalaye: There is a bowling alley at the DOME in Abuja jare. It costs N700 per game.

@Dimples: thanks for stoping by.

Unknown said...

lol. i blame the guy sef. you should always back a winning horse. how the guy go propose to woman wey no want am?

i hope she realises that her demurral cancels the original request, if she wants to marry him, she now has to do the asking.

word!

Vera Ezimora said...

I want an ankara dress too!

Unknown said...

Put a pic of the dress abeg make we see minus ur face. U can crop that part out. Modern technology dey now? Abi u don forget? LOL!!!