Saturday 2 December 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Praise the LORD with me.
It is my birthday today and my phone has not stopped ringing since midnight.
I feel so loved.I have been receiving calls from friends i haven't seen in years.

Erezi: this is for you. Thank you so much, to say i was surprised when i heard your voice is an understatement.

My mum called me at 3am to pray for me. I haven't slept well but I am so happy all the same. To all my blogger friends that stayed till midnight to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks.I love you all.

TP: hook a single gal up with a handsome young man.
Naijabloke:Wetin, shey u no fit come from yankee to wish me a happy birthday ni?
Bijou:Aburo mi owon, thanks for your prayers.
Smoothvibes: when can i meet ya bro????
Funmi: we are on the canoe to Spain; lol
Azuka:thanks dude.
Buki: ose gan ni.

My link isnt back and i am in a cafe. I will be having lunch with my sister and her
boyfriend later today. Sad thing is i cant put the pictures on my blog
as i am meant to be annonymous now abi. Lets see sha.

I AM 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM OLD....................

17 comments:

LondonBuki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!

Nomad said...

Happy Birthday!

Morountodun said...

Age ain't nothing but a number (Aaliyah help me sing...).

Happy Birthday gurl.

Gramps said...

Happy Birthday....
Have a wonderful year and do have loads of fun today

Blessed Child said...

Happy Bday girl.May the good Lord continue to bless you abundantly and may you endlessly obtain favour from the throne of grace.I enjoy reading ur blog...keep up the good work.Stay connected...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Love!!!
Wishing you many happy returns and many more prosperous and fulfilled years ahead. Remember that as you go into another new year in this life of urs, many many doors will be opened to u and strangers that u know not of will fall over themselves to do u good!!!

The pitter patter (Is that how they say it? (smile)) of little feet will certainly be heard in ur house in this new year - after jumping the broom first of course. (smile) Wishing you the very best that life brings my darling blogpal!!!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!!

Demi said...

Happy birthday honey! Long life and prosperity. I wish you all your heart's desire, good health and a happy union. Enjoy every bit of today.

Happy birthday hun!!!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I never read my comments before I post to tons of mistake.

Let me start again - Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Girl - God who gave us Birthday know all our desires.

Happy birthday temmy - May all the blessings of Isaiah 45 vs - end 1 - 3 - This year will be a year of untold blessing and this time next year we will come to your wedding to rejoice - for this year the Lord will bring your husband to your door. He will cause people to bless you and strangers to praise you. All the desires of your heart will be granted this year In the Name of Jesus. Amen. Have a blessed day.

Teva said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my daarling temmy!
Many happy returns of the day...long life and prosperity,

i hope the yatch has arrived on ur front door. i sent it since friday last week...LOL

Miguel said...

Happy birthday Temmy... abeg post me some rice (fried rice to be specific)...with dodo ...Dodo is a must!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Wishing u many more years filled with GOD's love, peace, joy, happiness, guidance ans awesome blessings!!!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Miguel forgot to add that Soft Dodo is a must, not just ordinary Dodo. I coulda swore that i posted som'n on here before. Anyways, Happy B'day mon darling egbon. The Lord will grant u ur heart's desire according to hiw will- Amen. I'm sure u had a blast, oya we're waiting for gist o. Don't hold out on us like some people (i'm, naming no names o) do. I will "begi" (break a stick) for anyone that says u're old o.

Daddy's Girl said...

Happy Birthday Temmy... and here's hoping that this year of your life will be phenomenal and beautiful.

Biodun said...

So let us see ur pic now, lol
Happy bday girl, hope u ahd fun?

NaijaBloke said...

Lol@Temmy ..no worry I will hola on my next trip to london,maybe we can have tea,abi is that not what the brits do ..LOL .. definately by God's grace in January

temmy tayo said...

@everyone: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!